• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shows With Other Direct Sales Cons?

In summary, hosting a show with multiple direct sales consultants requires coordination and communication to determine a date and location for the show. It's important to ensure there is a good mix of products and no overlap between consultants' offerings. You can earn host rewards based on total sales from all consultants participating in the show. To ensure a successful show, communication, organization, and promoting the event are key. There may be rules or guidelines set by the companies involved, and it's important to be respectful of each other's businesses. You can find other consultants through networking events, social media, or personal connections, but it's important to research and vet them beforehand.
rsmpta
A customer (and lady i work with) asked me wouldn't it be fun to have a PC party (which i suggested to her because she wants SEVERAL things :D ) and a Beauticontrol (which a mutual friend of ours is a cons for) show the same night...get all relaxed and pampered and then eat some yummy food!

Just wondering if anyone has done this and any pros/cons that might have come from it.......

My first guess is that she would probalby do her show first and then break (for her to close sales) and then start the pc cookign show......:confused:

I have completed shows with other companies. If you are thinking about doing this, I would suggest making your recipe(s) first then sticking them in the oven why she does her presentation. (Remember: Customers usually buy what is presented in the first 20 minutes.) This will save on time for the evening too. When she is done with her presentation, you can have your recipe just coming out of the oven and then eat, shop, and enjoy. Good luck if you try it.

I haven't personally done this type of party, but I have attended one before. It was a lot of fun and a great way to combine two different products/services.Pros:
1. It's a unique and fun idea that can attract more guests than a traditional party for just one product/service.
2. Guests can get pampered and relax while also learning about and trying out new products.
3. It's a great opportunity for cross-selling and potentially increasing sales for both products/services.
4. It can create a fun and social atmosphere, making it more likely for guests to make purchases.
5. It's a great way to support and promote local businesses.Cons:
1. It may be difficult to coordinate and plan with two separate companies involved.
2. There may be some overlap in target audience, so it's important to make sure both products/services complement each other.
3. It could potentially be overwhelming for guests to have two sales pitches in one night.
4. The timing of the shows may be tricky, as one may run longer than the other.
5. There is a possibility of guests feeling pressured to make purchases from both companies.Overall, I think it's a great idea and can be a successful event with proper planning and communication between all parties involved. Good luck with your party!

1. How do I host a show with multiple direct sales consultants?

To host a show with multiple direct sales consultants, you will need to coordinate with each consultant to determine a date and location for the show. It's important to make sure that the products being sold do not overlap and that there is a good mix of products for your guests to choose from. You may also want to consider offering incentives or discounts for guests who make purchases from multiple consultants.

2. Can I earn host rewards when hosting a show with other direct sales cons?

Yes, you can earn host rewards when hosting a show with other direct sales consultants. The host rewards will be based on the total sales from all consultants participating in the show. This is a great way to maximize your rewards and get a variety of products from different companies.

3. How can I ensure a successful show with multiple direct sales consultants?

To ensure a successful show with multiple direct sales consultants, communication and organization are key. Make sure to communicate with the consultants and your guests about the date, location, and products that will be available. You can also promote the event through social media or word of mouth. Additionally, having a well-organized and visually appealing setup can help attract and engage guests.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for hosting a show with other direct sales cons?

Yes, there may be rules or guidelines set by the companies involved. Make sure to check with each consultant to see if there are any restrictions or requirements for hosting a show with them. It's also important to be respectful of each other's businesses and products during the show.

5. How can I find other direct sales consultants to participate in a show?

You can find other direct sales consultants to participate in a show through networking events, social media groups, or by reaching out to consultants you know personally. You can also ask for recommendations from other consultants or friends who may have connections with different companies. It's important to research and vet the consultants before inviting them to participate in your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • MaryannNic