• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Your Support with Kimmy's CafePress Shop

In summary, "Show Your Support with Kimmy's CafePress Shop" is a collection of merchandise featuring designs created by Pampered Chef consultant Kimmy, available for purchase on CafePress. To purchase items, simply visit the shop's website, browse and add products to your cart, and proceed to checkout. There is a variety of merchandise available, including t-shirts, mugs, tote bags, and more. While the designs cannot be customized, there are many options to choose from. Shipping times will vary based on location and chosen shipping method.
KimmyDarling
Like all of you, I feel so helpless. So I did the only thing I could think of-- I made shirts, buttons, etc. real quick in my CafePress shop. There is no mark-up or anything, so this is not for any profit whatsoever. Just in case anyone wants to show their support.

Here's the link:
http://www.cafepress.com/usesomewords/2842447

With love,
Kimmy

Just want to let y'all know that, based on IvyKeep's suggestion, I have added "Praying for Paige" to the shop.http://www.mk2zone.com/main/forum/images/smiles/pray.gif

Kim-if i order today, will it come in time for conference? (wave 1)

Cafe press is pretty good with production and ship times, but with the holiday tomorrow, probably won't guarantee that you'd get it in time unless you select a fast ship option.

Danielle, in my own experience, I have received products very quickly. Since it's not shipped out by me, though, I don't know how quickly it will be.However, I have been asked about shipping to the hotel, and that seems like a good option to me, if you want to call and see exactly how it should be addressed in order for you to receive it there.

That's smart. I think I'll do that.

Related to Show Your Support with Kimmy's CafePress Shop

1. What is "Show Your Support with Kimmy's CafePress Shop"?

"Show Your Support with Kimmy's CafePress Shop" is a collection of merchandise featuring designs created by Kimmy, a Pampered Chef consultant. These products are designed to show support for Kimmy and her business, and are available for purchase on CafePress.

2. How can I purchase items from Kimmy's CafePress Shop?

You can purchase items from Kimmy's CafePress Shop by visiting the shop's website on CafePress. Simply browse the available products and add them to your cart. You can then proceed to checkout and complete your purchase.

3. What kinds of merchandise are available on Kimmy's CafePress Shop?

There is a variety of merchandise available on Kimmy's CafePress Shop, including t-shirts, mugs, tote bags, phone cases, and more. These products feature designs related to Pampered Chef and are perfect for showing your support for Kimmy and her business.

4. Can I customize the designs on the merchandise?

Unfortunately, you cannot customize the designs on the merchandise available on Kimmy's CafePress Shop. However, there are a variety of designs to choose from, so you are sure to find something that suits your style and preferences.

5. How long will it take to receive my order from Kimmy's CafePress Shop?

The shipping time for orders from Kimmy's CafePress Shop will vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. You can view estimated shipping times on the shop's website or contact CafePress customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies