• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Love Your Support and Advice.

In summary, Alison had foot surgery and is still in a boot. She had to do 2 shows while she was in this condition. She told everyone she had foot surgery and explained that she might have to sit down. Everybody was very understanding and polite.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I am in my 3rd SS month and really want to do great this month, as last month was horrible! I had a quick show at lunch (gave out food and catalogs) to people at work, which should close on Monday. I also have an open house tonight and tomorrow that hopefully will do well. Now here's where I need your support; I injured myself a few days ago and now have tendonitis and am in a walking cast and on pain killers. The only reason I went to work today (it was my last day) was to do the party and say goodbye. I am getting so close to cancelling my open house. I am probably getting frusterated as I am tired and in pain (I left work right after my show :eek: ) and everything will be better after I get a quick nap, but I would love any advice anybody has about open houses and how not to get frusterated or advice on how to work and be friendly and outgoing when you are injured. Sorry for this long posting, but knew that I could count on y'all for words of support.
~Alison

Don't make a lot of (or any) food!!!! People are not there to eat.

If you're doing this at home, set out all your product so people can see and touch the tools. You might want to have a "demo area" where they can try the USG or Chopper but I don't think that is necessary.

If you are traveling, take "summer" stuff, woven selections (there is still time to book a June show) and some cookware. Try to keep it as simple as possible.

Simple is always my advice -- injured or not. You don't want to make yourself crazy.

If you have to station yourself in a comfotable chair, just tell them why. Also, have someone there to help. They can answer the door and run around doing things that might need to be done.

I recently had foot surgery and was in a boot for 6 weeks, it was a good amount of pain and I did 2 shows while I was that way. I just told everyone that I had foot surgery and that I might have to sit down and if I seem loopy it's because of the drugs. Every one understood and was very nice about the whole thing. Just relax, people really are very understanding.

Thank you so much for your advice! Things did look a lot better after some drugs and a nap; and your advice has made me feel much more comfortable! If I can get even 1 booking from this (hopefully June) I will view it a success! Once again you guys are the best!
~Alison

Related to Would Love Your Support and Advice.

1. How can I support my friend who is a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several ways you can show your support for your friend's Pampered Chef business. You can host a party, attend one of their events, share their social media posts, and refer friends and family to them.

2. How do I give advice to a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you have feedback or suggestions for a Pampered Chef consultant, the best way to give advice is to have an open and honest conversation with them. Be specific and provide constructive criticism to help them improve their business.

3. What are some ways to help boost a Pampered Chef consultant's sales?

One way to help boost a Pampered Chef consultant's sales is to purchase products from them. You can also recommend their products to your friends and family, and host a party to showcase their products to a larger audience.

4. Can I support a Pampered Chef consultant without making a purchase?

Absolutely! You can support a Pampered Chef consultant by sharing their posts on social media, attending their events, and referring friends and family to them. Your support and word-of-mouth recommendations can make a big difference for their business.

5. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant to support?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant to support by visiting the company's website or reaching out to a friend who may be a consultant. You can also attend local events or parties to meet consultants in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsKristee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • bbsquirrel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies