• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the Latest Chef Success Buttons Today!

In summary, there are now four different shops available for purchasing Chef Success buttons, including classic beige, hot pink, cranberry, and Director Red designs. Each shop offers buttons, magnets, mini buttons, and jumbo buttons, with the option to purchase individually or in packs. It is possible to order from multiple shops and combine shipping charges. These buttons are not just for conference, but can be worn proudly at any event. The original shop has removed some items, such as a thong, but it can be put back upon request. Shipping costs vary depending on the number of items ordered.
chefann
Gold Member
Now available!​

You can go to:
My original shop for the "classic" beige buttons, orange magnets, and other assorted CS stuff (t-shirts, Post Slut t-shirts, etc.). I have removed a few items that were really meant as a joke and never sold, anyway (like the thong).

Shop #2 for HOT PINK buttons. This is also the shop with the Monthly/Weekly planning calendar.

http://images.cafepress.com/product/234268784v3_150x150_Front.jpg Shop #3 for CRANBERRY buttons. This is where you can find the monthly (16 month) then weekly planning calendar.

234272359v3_150x150_Front.jpg
And introducing Shop #4, where Director RED Director CS buttons are available.

Each shop has buttons available individually or in a 10-pack, perfect for a whole cluster. (DCS buttons only available individually.) There are also magnets, mini buttons, and jumbo buttons in each shop.

I will NOT be stocking any buttons at my house. If you want one, please use the links above to place an order through Cafe Press. My prices would end up higher then theirs after postage and supplies, so I'm saving myself the hassle this year. Cafe Press is usually good about getting things shipped in a timely manner and with an eye for quality control. (There was a problem with calendars earlier this year, but I think it was due to a corrupted data file.)

You CAN order from multiple shops and have them in a single cart, and a single shipping charge - in case there's anyone interested in that (besides Leggy, as indicated below).

Last edited by a moderator:
They look good! And yes, I agree you should save yourself the trouble. How many of us are there on here? A LOT!

Thanks for doing this Ann!

Ann, I'm new to Cafe Press. Can you select items from the different shops so as to combine the shipping? (I'd like to get both the DCS and cranberry CS buttons.)
leggy

legacypc46 said:
Ann, I'm new to Cafe Press. Can you select items from the different shops so as to combine the shipping? (I'd like to get both the Director Chef Success and cranberry Chef Success buttons.)
leggy
Yes, you can. I should have included that info in my initial post. Cafe Press maintains your cart based on your login, not the shop. So you can order from multiple shops and have it all on one shipping charge.

yeah! love the new button choices.

p.s. - these buttons are great at conference. wearing them is how i met pamperedalf at leadership this year.

That's how I met her at Leadership last year! :D

Thanks Ann! They look great!

They look fabulous Ann! Now I just need to decide which color.

Deb (or one of the other fantastic Directors around here), can you post on DCS that these are available? Thanks!

Hey Ann, Can only Directors order the Director Cheffer button? I'm planning to be a Director by conference and I want to go ahead and get one to keep me motivated ;)

I don't have a way to limit who orders, so you can go ahead and get one, Linda.

Thanks Ann!

I just ordered some HOT PINK buttons for NC!!

Love the ButtonsI'm going to get some for those on my team going to conference this year!
Thanks for the great work!!

Attention any Cheffers going to the April 29/May 6 regional trainings!These buttons aren't just for Conference! If you have one in April or May, you'll be identifiable by other Cheffers. I just ordered a new one for myself, so that the other Michiganders at the April 29 meeting will know who I am. :) Cafe Press is pretty quick about printing and shipping, but don't wait until the last minute.

chefann said:
Now available!​

You can go to:
My original shop for the "classic" beige buttons, orange magnets, and other assorted CS stuff (t-shirts, Post Slut t-shirts, etc.). I have removed a few items that were really meant as a joke and never sold, anyway (like the thong).QUOTE]

You got rid of the thong?
I was so going to wear that at my next show!:p

I can put it back, just for you. :)

chefann said:
These buttons aren't just for Conference!

yup yup, wear your button proudly anywhere! :)

pamperedlinda said:
They look fabulous Ann! Now I just need to decide which color.

You mean we have to pick? I was just gonna load up and wear them all!!!

The buttons I ordered came today, and I must say that the pink is very cute (and bright!), but the cranberry is an exact match for the cranberry stoneware. :) Don't forget to get one if you're traveling this Spring on a PC trip - at least for the initial get-together. That way you can identify fellow top-performing Cheffers!

Hmmmm ... my director urged me to avoid ChefSuccess on day 1 ... maybe she won't notice if I get the mini button ...How much is shipping for just 1 botton?

Why did your director suggest your avoid chef success? No one ever told me about it, I just found it on my own, but I LOVE it, and sadly I must admit that I'm a bit addicted. There is so much great info here!

I just ordered my button, I ordered the cranberry one.

Many directors feel their recruits will waste too much time on her rather than working their business. I know many, many directors that don't like it much, including mine. Make your own decisions, work your business and they should have no say in the personal details of your life.For many they'd rather have you go to them for information and if they are a good director it is good. I am VERY comfortable with the information from my director being good, fairly quick and accurate. However, some have bad directors so this is a good place to get help and support. There also is some bad information or mis-information here too, but that occurs anywhere. So sift through it and work your business to the best of your abilities. :)

Alot of times, when I have suggestions or comments, people ask me, "Where did you get that from or Where did you hear that?" and I'm always saying Chef Success!! Over & over, my director has said, "I really need to sign up"...but she hasn't, yet.....as far as I know!!

Bump! Only 2-3 weeks until Regional meetings! Order your button now!You can go to:
My original shop for the "classic" beige buttons, orange magnets, and other assorted CS stuff (t-shirts, Post Slut t-shirts, etc.). (Scroll to the bottom of the page for buttons.) Shop #2 for HOT PINK buttons.http://images.cafepress.com/product/234268784v3_150x150_Front.jpg Shop #3 for CRANBERRY buttons.
234272359v3_150x150_Front.jpg
And introducing Shop #4, where Director RED Director CS buttons are available.Each shop has buttons available individually or in a 10-pack, perfect for a whole cluster. (DCS buttons only available individually.) There are also magnets, mini buttons, and jumbo buttons in each shop.You CAN order from multiple shops and have them in a single cart, and a single shipping charge. And don't panic about the standard shipping charge - when you get to check out, you can select Economy shipping, which is much cheaper. A single button with Economy shipping will be under $3.

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Ann, Can only Directors order the Director Cheffer button? I'm planning to be a Director by conference and I want to go ahead and get one to keep me motivated ;)

ooh, I like that idea, but I guess I should probably get at least one recruit or maybe future director status before I get the button! lol :p

Which size button is everyone getting? The 2.25 or the 3.5 size?

The 3.5 is really big. It's a good size to put on a tote bag. If you're planning to wear it on you (or your name badge), get the 2.5 or even the mini.

Thanks Ann, I'll stick with the 2.25 size then.

I just got a mini pink and a large pink - thanks Ann :)

Bumpety-bump!There's still time to get your Chef Success button before conference! I just posted requests for volunteers for waves 1 and 2 to pass out ribbons at the meet n greets, so cheffers with buttons can have ribbons that correspond to the stars. :)See the first post in this thread for links to the shops with the buttons.

Last edited:
I received my button last week! Love it!

What about those of us who are starless?Anyway ... I'll have to get on the stick and get mine ... my anti-Chef Success director won't be with us, so I won't be afraid to wear it!(And just noticed some people were asking why my director was anti-CS ... she warned me of the "negativity" and ... after getting flamed for posting an idea that I later thought better of, I concluded she was right!) That said ... I have since learned to be very careful about what I share on here ... and my NEW director loves the ideas I steal from this site!I just noticed Kelly said she was ordering some ... maybe I should ask her if she has an extra ...

Last edited:
I am a pink kind of gal!!

Di_Can_Cook said:
What about those of us who are starless?

Anyway ... I'll have to get on the stick and get mine ... my anti-Chef Success director won't be with us, so I won't be afraid to wear it!

(And just noticed some people were asking why my director was anti-Chef Success ... she warned me of the "negativity" and ... after getting flamed for posting an idea that I later thought better of, I concluded she was right!) That said ... I have since learned to be very careful about what I share on here ... and my NEW director loves the ideas I steal from this site!

I just noticed Kelly said she was ordering some ... maybe I should ask her if she has an extra ...
Unfortunately, starless people will also be ribbonless. Kinda like consultants who haven't made career club or other recognition levels at conference. Sorry. (You can make that a goal for next year. ;) )

Many Directors are anti-CS not only because of the negativity, but because it can be very easy for consultants to spend all their time here instead of doing activities that will build their business.

I don't even understand what the stars are supposed to mean ....But anyway, it's all good ... I'll have a handy-dandy ribbon for the training courses, so I don't want to be overloaded with ribbons. I just wanted to know if I should get myself a button to match it ...I was already good at wasting time on the internet before CS ... now at least I do it in more productive ways!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I was already good at wasting time on the internet before Chef Success ... now at least I do it in more productive ways!

LOL! Me too. We're in different waves, but I'll be ribbonless too. I need to "lurk" less and "talk" more!

Just ordered my 2.5 inch hot pink one for conference!

straitfan said:
LOL! Me too. We're in different waves, but I'll be ribbonless too. I need to "lurk" less and "talk" more!

I just ordered my hot pink buttons but unfortunately I have not been talkative enough this year as I too am still starless! oh well! What is our post amount that we need for a star and what is our deadline to get a ribbon??

1000 posts, and as long as you have your star by conference, someone at your Meet n Greet will have a ribbon for you.

So, I just ordered my buttons (a regular size one and a mini one) for conference. But, didn't order the hot pink....damn.....got too excited! That's okay, may order a t-shirt later on, so we'll see about getting a hot pink one!

Thanks Ann....these are a great idea! :)

I just had a note from Cafe Press that the pricing on the 2.25" buttons (the standard size) is going up as of July 28. That's too late for anyone getting a button to be affected for this year's conferences (even Canada), but will affect those who are waiting for next year. They're going up more than $1 each! :eek:

Thought I'd better add- LAST CHANCE to have them in time for Conference 2008!
I don't handle the production or shipping of these. And although I haven't had a problem with Cafe Press, I don't suggest that you press your luck if you want to have a button for Conference.

Don't forget to take a photo with your CS wear at conference! I love to see them! :):thumbup:

1. What are the different shops available to purchase the Chef Success buttons?

There are four different shops available to purchase the Chef Success buttons: the original shop for classic beige buttons and other assorted CS items, the second shop for hot pink buttons and a monthly/weekly planning calendar, the third shop for cranberry buttons and a monthly/weekly planning calendar, and the fourth shop for Director RED Director CS buttons.

2. Can the buttons be purchased individually or in packs?

Yes, the buttons can be purchased individually or in packs. Each shop offers buttons in packs of 10, perfect for a whole cluster. However, DCS buttons are only available individually.

3. Are there other types of buttons available besides the classic size?

Yes, each shop also offers magnets, mini buttons, and jumbo buttons in addition to the classic size.

4. Will the buttons be stocked at your house?

No, the buttons will not be stocked at my house. They can only be purchased through the Cafe Press links provided. This ensures timely shipping and quality control.

5. Can I order from multiple shops and have them shipped together?

Yes, you can order from multiple shops and have them shipped together in a single cart with a single shipping charge. This is especially useful if you are interested in purchasing items from different shops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen