• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should You Attend the Pet Expo? Tips from a New Consultant in Town

In summary, attending the Pet Expo as a Pampered Chef representative can be a valuable opportunity to showcase our pet-related products and potentially reach new customers. The benefits of participating include increased brand awareness, potential sales, and networking opportunities. The cost of a booth will vary and it's best to contact the event organizers for specific pricing information. To make the most of the experience, it's important to have a well-designed booth, offer samples or demonstrations, and engage with attendees and other vendors for potential collaborations.
ellietheresa
I'm a newer consultant and just moved to this new area so I'm trying to get my name out there. There is an upcoming Pet Expo which is a fundraising type event for a local animal shelter. Do you think it would be worth it to do a pet expo? The cost isn't that much but wasn't sure I should do it or not?!

Any advice....

Why not? You can always do a fundraiser show so some of the sales get donated. You can have recipes for homemade doggie biscuits with you...

there is a bunch of different types of biscuits & the recipes on here, I'm not sure the name of the file...

Thanks guys..I think I may just do it! I'll let you know how it goes...

Be sure to bring the can opener (for cans of dog/cat food) and Twixit! Clips for closing dog/cat food bags!

Also be sure to bring the garlic press to crush older pets medicine tablets to mix in their food. Good luck :)

And microfiber towels for wiping off wet pets and getting some of the extra hair off. PLUS, they are great for wiping up spills around the water dish.

You can also tell them that using the stones for baking the biscuits is healthier...:chef:

Related to Should You Attend the Pet Expo? Tips from a New Consultant in Town

1. Should I attend the Pet Expo as a Pampered Chef representative?

Attending the Pet Expo as a Pampered Chef representative can be a great opportunity to reach a new audience and showcase our pet-related products. However, it ultimately depends on your target market and if the event aligns with your business goals.

2. What are the benefits of participating in the Pet Expo as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Participating in the Pet Expo as a Pampered Chef consultant can lead to increased brand awareness, potential new customers, and the opportunity to network with other pet-related businesses. It also allows you to showcase our products in a unique setting and potentially generate sales at the event.

3. How much does it cost to have a booth at the Pet Expo as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost of a booth at the Pet Expo as a Pampered Chef consultant will vary depending on the location and size of the event. It's best to contact the event organizers for specific pricing information and to inquire about any discounts for vendors.

4. What products should I bring to the Pet Expo as a Pampered Chef representative?

It's important to bring a variety of products that are pet-related, such as our pet food bowls, treat makers, and grooming tools. You may also want to consider bringing some of our best-selling kitchen products that could be useful for pet owners, such as our food chopper or baking sheets.

5. How can I make the most of my experience at the Pet Expo as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To make the most of your experience at the Pet Expo, it's important to have a well-designed booth that catches the attention of passersby. Consider offering samples or demonstrations, and have plenty of business cards or brochures to hand out. Also, be sure to engage with attendees and network with other vendors to potentially collaborate in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • rchamelin
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn