• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Bridal Expo Spot in South Nj. Anyone Want In??

In summary, two Pampered Chef consultants are discussing a bridal expo opportunity in Blackwood, New Jersey on February 4th, 2007. One consultant is looking for someone to split the cost with and suggests taking shifts and sharing the registries of brides they talk to. Another consultant, who lives in Delaware, expresses interest in joining if the spot isn't already taken. They discuss contacting a third consultant in Matawan for potential involvement and the cost of the expo. The initial consultant is excited about this opportunity and urges others to join in to break through the obstacles they face in their businesses.
msangtorn
Silver Member
Hi everyone

First off happy new year and hope you all had a nice festive season so far.

Ok I just got off the phone with a bridal expo who having a showing on February 4th 2007 in Blackwood, (right off rt 42 should anyone know the area) as of now, they have no Pampered Chef involvement. I want that spot lol and am asking you if anyone else wants to come in with me and split the cost, I can in NO WAY afford it by myself. we can all do shifts take the registries of the brides we talk too and so on, it's the only available spot until july when they have another one down in Atlantic City.

Please email me ASAP if you want in the more we get, the cheaper it is for us.

PLease, please come in with me if you are in Jersey and like me every direction you look is a brick wall, I think I found a window we can break and get our businesses up again:)

Let me know:D

Did you ever get anyone to help....I live in Delaware...I may be interested if you haven't already got someone!

What's the cost?

Joy

Joy: I would email Angela!

Hi there!Happy new year to you too! I'm so excited to hear about this bridal expo opportunity. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the struggle of trying to find new and unique ways to promote our businesses. I would love to join forces with you and split the cost for this expo. It sounds like a great way to reach potential customers and grow our businesses.I will definitely email you ASAP to confirm my interest and to discuss further details. Thank you for thinking outside the box and finding this opportunity. Let's break through those brick walls together and make our businesses thrive!Best,

What is a bridal expo?

A bridal expo is an event where various vendors, such as wedding planners, photographers, and caterers, come together to showcase their products and services to engaged couples and their families.

What can I expect to see at a bridal expo?

At a bridal expo, you can expect to see a variety of vendors offering wedding-related products and services, such as wedding dresses, cakes, invitations, decorations, and more. You can also attend fashion shows and participate in giveaways and contests.

How can I benefit from attending a bridal expo?

Attending a bridal expo can be beneficial because you can gather inspiration and ideas for your wedding, meet and interact with potential vendors, and take advantage of special deals and promotions offered at the event.

How do I get a spot at a bridal expo?

If you are interested in getting a spot at a bridal expo, you can contact the event organizers directly or through a vendor you are interested in working with. You may need to pay a fee to reserve a spot and provide information about your products or services.

Is it worth participating in a bridal expo as a vendor?

Participating in a bridal expo can be a great opportunity for vendors to showcase their products and services to a targeted audience of engaged couples. It can also help increase brand awareness and potentially generate new business. However, it is important to carefully consider the cost and benefits before committing to a bridal expo spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman