• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Consultant- Worth Doing a Booth?

It's a great lead in to say that they signed up for a drawing and didn't win but you wanted to offer them something anyway!In summary, the conversation is about a new consultant considering participating in fairs to generate leads and bookings. They discuss the logistics and potential benefits of participating in fairs, as well as tips and advice for making the most of the opportunity. The consultant is encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity and to follow up with leads afterwards.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am a 2-week old Consultant. This is the time of year that fairs are going on all around my area. I know of 2 'possible' ones (dont' yet know if any other PC consultant is involved). One is at my friend's kid's school, so not too big, but the other is at an area high school and it's huge.

My question is, since I'm new, is this something worth trying to do?

I just don't know what I could put in a 10x10 booth to not make it look too skimpy, and I don't want to spend a TON of money on something if it's not worth it. Obviously generating leads is huge, but my main concern is my calendar. I am going to be unable to do any shows from THanksgiving through December 15th. The rest of December would probably be out just because I couldn't do a show in December in time to get the product for Christmas, not to mention we'll have just gotten back from almost 3-weeks out of town.

What do you think? I'd love photo ideas from other's who may have done booths with not much more than your kit. I do have product I own- but they aren't new...several pieces LOOK like new..but I can't afford to buy a bunch at once.

If you can get a spot at a price you feel comfortable with, go for it! You don't need more than the kit products to display, and you can always offer an incentive for bookings, if that's your focus. A booth can be a great way to get out of your friends and family circle very quickly.

As long as the product you put in your booth is current it is fine if it is not new. That is a perk of the biz! We actually use all this stuff in our homes!
As for your calendar... Do not worry about the days you can't do shows, think about the days you can! Those are the days to schedule! Order a few of the booking CD's on a supply order or ask your upline if they have some. Controll your calendar from the start!

I also ditto everything Ann said!

My question is, since I'm new, is this something worth trying to do?

ABSOLUTELY! I just finished a booth yesterday where we came back with 7 bookings for Sept, one recruit lead and several other leads.

What do you think? I'd love photo ideas from other's who may have done booths with not much more than your kit. I do have product I own- but they aren't new...several pieces LOOK like new..but I can't afford to buy a bunch at once.[/QUOTE]

I agree with a previous post. Don't worry about your stuff being "shiny" new. Even at shows, I tell the guests that the stuff I bring I use. It's not for show. I use it and therefore I can tell you honestly how it stands up! I would be suspect otherwise. There are many many ideas on here that will help you with a booth. You can take all that info and decide what will work best for you and implement it. Go get 'em and good luck!

Well, I've got the wheels in motion. I may be too-late for this years, but I'm putting them into my calendar so I know NEXT year when the applications open up- so I can be 'first in line'. I called about one show that a friend is organizing...she said the PC lady last year had a really good event. It will come down to a matter of timing. If she hasn't already gotten a PC lady for the event, she's putting me down. Thanks for the encouragement!

Be sure to follow up. An armlong list of leads isn't worth anything unless you call them.

1. What are the benefits of doing a booth as a brand new consultant?

Participating in a booth as a brand new consultant allows you to reach a large number of potential customers in a short amount of time. It also provides you with the opportunity to showcase and demonstrate our products, which can lead to immediate sales and potential future bookings. Additionally, doing a booth can help you gain confidence and experience as a consultant.

2. How much does it cost to do a booth as a brand new consultant?

The cost of doing a booth as a brand new consultant can vary depending on the event and location. However, we recommend setting aside a budget for booth fees, display materials, and product samples. You can also split the costs with other consultants or join a group booth to minimize expenses.

3. What materials do I need to prepare for a booth as a brand new consultant?

You will need a variety of materials for a successful booth, including product displays, order forms, business cards, and promotional materials. We also recommend having a prize drawing to attract potential customers and collect contact information. As a brand new consultant, you can also utilize our Professional Selling Kit, which includes all the necessary materials for a booth.

4. Can I do a booth as a brand new consultant if I don't have much experience with the products?

Absolutely! Doing a booth as a brand new consultant is a great way to familiarize yourself with our products and learn about their features and benefits. You can also attend training sessions and workshops to gain more knowledge and confidence in presenting our products to potential customers.

5. How can I ensure a successful booth as a brand new consultant?

To have a successful booth as a brand new consultant, it is essential to plan and prepare in advance. Make sure to have enough product samples, displays, and marketing materials. Engage with customers and be knowledgeable about our products. Also, follow up with potential customers after the event to convert leads into sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ilovpc