• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Sign My SB for my Host?

In summary, the author of this conversation encourages guests to write a special message to the host on the inside cover of the book they are giving to the hostess at the end of the cooking show. She also encourages guests to sign the book during the demo and to autograph the pages of the recipes they want the host to make for them.
babywings76
Gold Member
Do you sign the SB that you give your host? Do you write a special little note?

I do and then I pass it around and have all of he guests fo the same thing. I tell them they can sign the front where I did - OR - find a recipe in the book that looks yummy and Suzy Host would be glad to come over and make it for them!! It always gets a laugh....

Then I say - OR - find a recipe you like , invite a few friends over and I promose I will coem and make it...

~ G

I also sign it, when I remember, which is about 50/50! I liked the suggestion I read on another thread that suggested puting it in the host packet for them to pick the show recipe from, and then passing it at the show. I'm sure I'd remember to sign it more that way!

I stamp inside the front cover on all of them, so reorders are possible, then have a couple at the show and always pass one around with pens for a special memento to hosts. Value added and all of that.

I stamp the inside cover and that is about it - I actually give it out as a door prize, not to the host, I also try to point out my favorite recipes that are in it.

I stamp it, and then sign right next to it thanking her/him for the show. Then I pass it around and tell everyone that we are going to treat it like a yearbook and give "Susie" our love so that when she uses it again, she'll remember everyone that was here.

I have a label I put inside the front cover. It's a 2 x 4 label that says that it's a gift from me, their PC Consultant, along with my contact info.I also have everyone sign it at the show. I always say, "Write a little note anywhere you see blank, white space. Don't write over the recipes, she might want to make those. Also, I know I won't have any trouble with this crowd, but these are my rules. Please keep it nice, and keep it clean."

I do the same as Rae- I also have them write a note next to the recipe the guest wants her to make the next time she comes for dinner. I always write, To the Hostess with the Mostess!!! it makes each hostess feel as if they have done a great job. I always label my book as well.

I stamp and sign. Then I pass it for the guests to sign with three simple Rules

1. "Please don't sign during the demo because this is a chance for you to learn about our products and ask any questions that you might have. I don't want you to go home with questions about our Wonderful products!"

2. "Please be kind and do not take up more than your share of space or write over any of the print."

3. "Remember what Thumper had to be reminded...'If you can't say something good about someone'..." They always finish the rest! Of course, I let them know that I know that they would NEVER find anything ugly to say about Suzy Host!!

I sign it and write something nice before the party, then I let the guests add on during the show to make it extra special.

Each cooking show Host gets a personalized (note from me) SB. I also include the show number and the date of the show.

After the demo, I send the book around the room for autographs and notes. I encourage people to write on the page of a recipe that they want their host to make for them. :)

chefjeanine said:
Each cooking show Host gets a personalized (note from me) SB. I also include the show number and the date of the show.

After the demo, I send the book around the room for autographs and notes. I encourage people to write on the page of a recipe that they want their host to make for them. :)

That's funny! I've never heard that one before.:D

I sign it before the show and then pass it around for the guest to sign a special message to the host. I still have mine that all my friends and family signed at my fist pamepred chef party before I started selling. It's very special to me.

I give one to the Hostess with the Mostess and sign it also passing it around for the guests to sign. To encourage people to come on time, I have an "On Time" drawing and I also give the winner of the drawing (use tickets) one and I sign it ...You were On Time and you will be ready to serve meals in No Time! with the Hosts' name and date at the top. That way they remember where they got it and the date. Both books are stamped with my info.

ChefBeckyD said:
That's funny! I've never heard that one before.:D
Does that big smile mean you have actually heard of that before? I do that, too.

Every SB's I give away or sell, gets a sticker on the back cover. There's a spot that says for more info call 1-800, etc... I do not want anyone calling HO looking for a consultant, etc with my SB's in their hands. The sticker has my name, email, website and phone.

Boy, did I miss the boat on this one! I have never thought of putting my info on the SBs!!! :rolleyes: ....duh!

I used to get everyone to sign and got away from that. I should start that up again.

Related to Should I Sign My SB for my Host?

1. How do I sign the Sb for my host?

To sign the Sb for your host, first make sure you have all the necessary information, such as the host's name, address, and contact information. Then, go to the Pampered Chef website and log in to your account. From there, click on the "Host a Party" tab and select "Sign Sb for Host." Follow the prompts to complete the process and sign the Sb for your host.

2. Can I sign the Sb for my host on the day of the party?

Yes, you can sign the Sb for your host on the day of the party. However, we recommend signing it at least a day in advance to ensure everything is in order and to avoid any last-minute issues. You can sign the Sb by logging into your Pampered Chef account and following the steps outlined in the previous question.

3. Is there a deadline for signing the Sb for my host?

Yes, there is a deadline for signing the Sb for your host. The deadline will be specified in your agreement with Pampered Chef. We recommend signing the Sb at least a week before the party to allow enough time for any necessary adjustments or changes.

4. Can I make changes to the Sb after I've signed it for my host?

Yes, you can make changes to the Sb after you've signed it for your host. However, any changes made after the deadline specified in your agreement may result in additional fees or penalties. We recommend double-checking all information before signing the Sb to avoid any potential issues.

5. What happens if I forget to sign the Sb for my host?

If you forget to sign the Sb for your host, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service as soon as possible. They will assist you in signing the Sb and making any necessary adjustments. Please note that failure to sign the Sb may result in a delay in receiving your commission or other consequences, so it's important to sign it on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Diamond