• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should Fundraiser Shows Be Held Before Submitting for $3 Donation from PC?

In summary, the conversation discusses the confusion about whether fundraiser shows need to be held before being submitted and the concern about giving money before the show is held. The expert clarifies that the $3 donation from PC is separate from the host's rewards and will still be received even if the show is not held. However, it is recommended to have the show held before submitting the fundraiser to ensure its success. An additional $7 donation is suggested as a better incentive for hosts to hold the show.
sillylittlechef
I feel like I should know this, but for some reason I seem to be confused. If someone books a show from a fundraiser PC donates an extra $3 to the fundraiser, do these shows need to be held before the fundraiser is submitted?
It seems kinda risky giving the money before the show is held. I think that is why I am confused. I mean, I would truly hope noone would book a show just to get extra donation and then not hold it, but you never know.

They get the $3 for each booking as long as it is in PP or P3 when you submit it. I like to add another $7 (for a total of $10) when the show is held. That helps to make them stick.

sillylittlechef said:
I feel like I should know this, but for some reason I seem to be confused. If someone books a show from a fundraiser PC donates an extra $3 to the fundraiser, do these shows need to be held before the fundraiser is submitted?
It seems kinda risky giving the money before the show is held. I think that is why I am confused. I mean, I would truly hope noone would book a show just to get extra donation and then not hold it, but you never know.

I'm just starting, but I'm offering an extra $2.00 when the show is held. Hum....but maybe $7 is a better incentive. I'm kicking off my 2nd fundraiser tomorrow and it will be HUGE!!!!! :D

Thanks so much. I am actually giving an extra $2, but now $7 seems much better. hmmm....
thanks for answering so quickly!

Hi there! I can understand your confusion about this. The $3 donation from PC for a fundraiser show is actually a separate donation from the host's rewards. So even if the show is not held, the fundraiser will still receive the $3 donation. However, it is always best to have the show held before submitting the fundraiser to ensure the success of the event. Thank you for bringing up this concern, and I hope this clarifies things for you. Happy cooking!

Related to Should Fundraiser Shows Be Held Before Submitting for $3 Donation from PC?

1. What is the "$3.00 Donation for Bookings" all about?

The "$3.00 Donation for Bookings" is a program organized by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America, a non-profit organization that provides food to individuals and families in need. For every booking made through a Pampered Chef party or cooking show, $3 will be donated to Feeding America.

2. How does the "$3.00 Donation for Bookings" work?

When you book a Pampered Chef party or cooking show, you will have the option to choose Feeding America as the designated charity. For every booking made through your party, Pampered Chef will donate $3 to Feeding America on your behalf. The more bookings you have, the more you can contribute to this great cause.

3. Do I have to pay an extra $3 for the donation?

No, you do not have to pay anything extra for the donation. The $3 donation is made by Pampered Chef on your behalf from the sales of your party or cooking show.

4. Can I choose a different charity for the donation?

No, the "$3.00 Donation for Bookings" program is specifically for Feeding America. However, Pampered Chef also has other programs and partnerships with various charities that you can support through your party or cooking show.

5. Is the "$3.00 Donation for Bookings" program available in all locations?

Yes, the program is available in all locations where Pampered Chef operates. As long as you book a party through a Pampered Chef consultant, you can participate in the program and support Feeding America.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
turtle15
Replies