• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Offer at a Formal Vendor Event?

In summary, the speaker has been invited to be a vendor at a formal event where they will set up from 5-7pm and offer appetizers as taste-testing before a fundraiser dinner. They are seeking suggestions on how to set up their booth and whether or not to offer a raffle for bookings or orders. They also have an extra set of Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls and are unsure if it is too high-priced to include in the raffle. The speaker has had previous experience with people mistaking them for a catering company at similar events. Suggestions for setting up the booth include creating an attractive display, offering samples, having promotional materials available, and possibly holding a raffle. The speaker is reminded not to feel silly about selling at
ChefinHarmony
I have a neat opportunity... I'm invited to be a vendor at a formal (she said, Dress like you are attending a wedding) event. I will be set up from 5-7pm offering appetizers. It's like taste-testing prior to a Fundraiser dinner. I can promote my products, take orders, offer a raffle, try to get bookings, etc.

Any suggestions on how to set up? Should I offer a raffle for any guest that Books a show or places an order? I have an extra set of Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, do you think that's too High priced?

I fell kinda silly trying to sell at a "formal" event!

Thanks!!
Joanne

definitely bring your Simple addi+ions + the stands. Put your appetizers on there. Last weekend I did something like this but we did 300 bite size desserts. The only problem was that people kept thinking we were caterers (I had one woman put in a order and I had to tell her that we didn't do that!) even though I had my PC banner up and everything! Crazy! Good LucK!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
The only problem was that people kept thinking we were caterers (I had one woman put in a order and I had to tell her that we didn't do that!) even though I had my PC banner up and everything! Crazy! Good LucK!!!:D
The banner doesn't really help any, because with the word "chef", people assume it's a catering company. I've encountered this at bridal fairs. The only way to combat that thought is to hand them a catalog or mini-cat.

I know I handed each person a new mini and I even had them set on the table. It was a very nice event for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters.

Hi Joanne,

Congratulations on being invited to be a vendor at the formal event! It sounds like a great opportunity to showcase your products and potentially gain new customers. Here are a few suggestions for setting up your booth:

1. Create an attractive display: Make sure your booth is visually appealing and eye-catching. Use tablecloths, banners, and other decorations to make your space stand out. Display your products in an organized and appealing manner.

2. Offer samples: Since this is a taste-testing event, be sure to have plenty of samples available for guests to try. This will give them a chance to taste the quality of your products and hopefully entice them to make a purchase.

3. Have promotional materials: Make sure to have business cards, brochures, and other promotional materials available for guests to take with them. This will make it easy for them to contact you after the event if they are interested in placing an order or booking a show.

4. Consider a raffle: A raffle can be a great way to generate interest and potentially gain new bookings. You could offer a prize for anyone who books a show or places an order at the event. Make sure to promote the raffle throughout the evening to encourage guests to participate.

As for your extra set of Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, it's ultimately up to you whether or not you want to include them in the raffle. Just make sure the value of the prize is reasonable and aligns with the type of event you are attending.

Don't feel silly about selling at a formal event. Remember, you are offering high-quality products and this is a great opportunity to showcase them to a new audience. Have confidence in your products and your ability to sell them. Best of luck at the event!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What should I take for a Pampered Chef party?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to bring a few essential items to set up and offer at your party. These items include your Pampered Chef starter kit, order forms and catalogs, any demonstration products you plan on using, and samples of Pampered Chef products for guests to try.

How should I set up my Pampered Chef party?

The key to a successful Pampered Chef party is to have a well-organized and visually appealing set up. You should arrange your demonstration products in an eye-catching display, have all necessary supplies easily accessible, and provide plenty of seating for your guests. Additionally, make sure to have a designated area for guests to place their orders.

What products should I offer at my Pampered Chef party?

When it comes to offering products at your Pampered Chef party, it's essential to have a variety of options for guests to choose from. This can include everything from kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware to pantry items and cookbooks. It's also a good idea to have a mix of new and popular products, as well as any special deals or promotions.

Can I offer discounts or specials at my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to offer discounts or specials to your party guests. This can include exclusive discounts on certain products, bundle deals, or free shipping on orders over a certain amount. These types of incentives can help encourage guests to make a purchase and increase your party's sales.

What should I do to ensure my guests have a great experience at the Pampered Chef party?

Aside from providing delicious food and a fun environment, it's important to make sure your guests have a great experience at your Pampered Chef party. This can include engaging with them, answering any questions they may have, and providing helpful tips and demonstrations. Additionally, make sure to thank your guests for attending and following up with them after the party to see if they have any further needs or questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn