• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping for Organization: Get the Best Deals!

In summary, you can get a discount on certain items at Office Depot if you register for the consultant's corner program and add your credit card to the account.
jrstephens
Do we get a discount on everything there or just certain things? I was thinking of going to get some things this weekend to be more organized. I am thinking a file cabinet for sure to get all these boxes out of the corner of my room. I cannot decide how many drawers though?

Last edited:
What? You get a discount there once you become a consultant? Oh the benefits of PC are awesome!

Not sure though I would like more info on that too. Maybe asking Office Depot? I have my little card printed out already too. lol.

EDIT: I am asking my Best Friend She works there. :D

We get "contract" pricing on everything at Office Depot, when we use the credit card that we registered online (Consultant's Corner > Managing Your Business > Pampered Perks). You should be aware, however, that the contract price is not always lower than a sale price. I don't know if they can check this for you at the register. (Everything rings up as usual, then when you present the credit card, the computer changes the prices.)I believe that the OfficeMax discount works the same way, but with the little printed card instead of a credit card.

Yes, officemax uses the print out card. I had to make a bunch of copies the orig. price is .07 a copy PC discount is .04 a copy.:)

I believe it's something like 7%, but if it's on sale, you don't get an additional discount.Color copies are .17 each (at least until the end of the year), which is TERRIFIC!

In the past few weeks I have shopped at Office Max a few times and been very happy with the discount I received with the card. For example, the labels I like to use for the invitations are usually $11.99. I was charged under $8.00. That is a great savings!

Lisa

Okay this sucks!! The closest office depot or office max is over an hour away. We only have a staples, I would love to get coppies for $.04 a copy. ugh!:(

Amanda, if you take in the OfficeMax card and a page from Consultant's Corner outlining the benefits, sometimes Staples will honor the discount - at least on the copies, anyway. My Exec does this all the time. I think her Staples even has the page laminated there at the counter so she doesn't have to carry it with her any more.

Thanks Ann, I am going to have to try that. Sometimes it sucks living in a small area!

Also, if you don't need it the same day, you can send your file in by internet and they will print and send it to you. not sure what the delivery charge would be or if they would do that for prints, but might be worth checking out too.

Ange I thought about that, and I am going to look into it, however paper can way a lot, so I don't know if I will be saving any money!!!

If you send it electronically to Office Depot, there is no shipping charge. You'll get it in about 2-3 days. I've gotten a bunch of printouts that way.

I got a discount on ink and copies at Office Depot, but not on the file boxes and hanging file folders I bought.

Amanda you can order from Office Depot online via the CC link. If you register online and add in a credit card number they'll ship free to your house within two biz days. HTH!

discounts
jrstephens said:
Do we get a discount on everything there or just certain things? I was thinking of going to get some things this weekend to be more organized. I am thinking a file cabinet for sure to get all these boxes out of the corner of my room. I cannot decide how many drawers though?

Sometimes my reg office Depot discount is way better than PC. I think it's called Life Rewards?? not sure though.

PC discount can't be used on computers though, checked that out already. In fact I emailed the man, Todd and he sent me some very helpful info. I'll go see if I can find it ;)

Hth

Quote from Office Depot man, Todd...HTH
jrstephens said:

You will need to register a personal credit card to use the Pampered Chef program. You can register to purchase online from Office Depot for delivery or register your credit card for use in our stores thru the Pampered Perks web site. The discounts that the program offers are below. Please note that the program does not work in conjunction with other Office Depot rewards programs like worklife rewards store cards.

Pampered Chef Consultants receive an average discount of 10% both online and in our retails stores. This is based on the average daily pricing posted on our public web site www.officedepot.com. Please keep in mind that this is an average and that some items of the 25,000 we sell will not have additional discounts. In addition, electronic items and computer related goods are not eligible for a discount as we feel that they are already competitively priced in the marketplace.

Here are the program details:

Next day free delivery

10% average discounts (please note that this is an average)

No minimum order size for free delivery

.03 black and white copies

.17 color copies (current promotional pricing)

35% off print and copy services

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Todd

Todd Barina
Senior Business Development Manager
Office Depot
One North LaSalle Street
Suite 2900
Chicago, IL 60602
T + 312-345-0805 x 4468
F + 312-345-0853
[email protected]

Delivering Winning Solutions That Inspire Worklife™

Yes, and color copies, if they go back up, are still 39 cents instead of 89!

WOW, Thanks for that info Liz.
I never knew you could send a doc in and have it printed, and even sent to you!
My computer broke a few months ago, and I can't get my printer to work for the life of me, but I can now print out my docs and have copies made at once!
WooHoo!

Related to Shopping for Organization: Get the Best Deals!

1. How can I find the best deals on organization products?

There are a few different ways to find the best deals on organization products. One option is to sign up for our email newsletter, where we often feature exclusive discounts and promotions for our subscribers. You can also check our website regularly for sales and promotions, or follow us on social media for updates on deals and discounts. Lastly, consider hosting a Pampered Chef party to earn free or discounted products.

2. Are there any specific products that are known for being great deals?

While all of our products are high quality and reasonably priced, some of our best deals can be found in our clearance section. We also often have special promotions on our most popular organization products, such as our collapsible storage containers and stackable organizers.

3. How can I get the most out of my organization products?

To make the most of your organization products, start by decluttering and assessing your storage needs. This will help you determine which products will be most useful for your space. Also, make sure to properly measure your space and take note of any specific features or functions you need in an organization product. Finally, consider investing in versatile products that can be used in multiple areas of your home.

4. Are there any tips for saving money while shopping for organization products?

One tip for saving money while shopping for organization products is to wait for sales and promotions. You can also consider purchasing multi-packs or bundles, which often offer a discounted price compared to buying individual products. Additionally, be sure to take advantage of our host rewards program and consider hosting a party to earn free products.

5. Do you offer any warranties or guarantees on your organization products?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, many of our organization products come with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring that they will hold up over time. Please refer to the individual product pages for specific warranty information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• riggs62
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • Kathytnt