• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop HWC: Find the Products & Prices You Need!

In summary, Shop HWC allows you to conveniently purchase Pampered Chef products online. You can search for specific products using the search bar or browse by category. The prices on Shop HWC are the same as in-person Pampered Chef parties and you can earn Host Rewards when making a purchase. There is also a satisfaction guarantee and a 30-day return policy for all products purchased through Shop HWC.
winklermom
Is there a flyer that is just for HWC that features the products & prices? I've looked but haven't found one as of yet. I'd like to have something to post on my FB page to begin taking orders for the products.

The Pampered Chef May Guest Special Flyer, and if you go to their Help Whip Cancer page on CC (under Promoting Your Business->About Charitable Giving Programs-> Help Whip Cancer), they have a "Catalog Insert" there, plus other things for HWC.Both of those look really nice, have the products/prices. Don't know anything about posting to FB though. :)

Hi - If you go to files and put hwc in the search, there are around 7 for this year's products. I took one and changed it to fit my needs. Hope you find one you like.

1. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online through Shop HWC?

Yes, Shop HWC allows you to conveniently browse and purchase all of our Pampered Chef products online.

2. How can I find a specific product on Shop HWC?

You can use the search bar on the top of the Shop HWC page to search for a specific product by name or keyword. You can also browse by category or use the filters to narrow down your search.

3. Are the prices on Shop HWC the same as in-person Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, the prices on Shop HWC are the same as in-person Pampered Chef parties. Plus, you can take advantage of any current promotions or discounts.

4. Can I earn Host Rewards when I purchase through Shop HWC?

Yes, as long as you are a registered customer and logged in to your account, you can earn Host Rewards when you make a purchase through Shop HWC.

5. Is there a return policy for products purchased through Shop HWC?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jackie's PC Kitchen
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gratergirl
  • Tamzin1020