• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Do a 'Get It While You Can' Flyer...

In summary, a "Get It While You Can" flyer is a promotional flyer featuring limited-time deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products. It can be received by signing up for the email list, following on social media, attending a party, or asking a consultant. The deals are mostly available online, but some may only be available through a party or consultant. They cannot be combined with other discounts, but Host Rewards and consultant discounts can still be used. The flyers are typically released every month or few months.
snugbug
I know I've seen these in the past, emails or flyers, that alert your customer base to order before the spring season starts to save on favorite products before the prices go up or they are discontinued. Whenever we have all the info for that or someone makes something I'd love to see it.Thanks,
Sarah

Last edited:
Here is one that I got from here. HTH

Attachments

• Going%20Going%20Gone%20FW%202006[1].doc
    908 KB · Views: 296
Love the flyer is that the complete list of products?or is there more!!!

That was the complete list. :D

There are more products listed in the resent weeklybites that are listed as changing price. The email did not list out all the things that would be discountinued or restyled though.

Sarah

snugbug said:
There are more products listed in the resent weeklybites that are listed as changing price. The email did not list out all the things that would be discountinued or restyled though.

Nope- the discontined/restyled are listed in the Special Edition Newsletter.

1. What is a "Get It While You Can" flyer?

A "Get It While You Can" flyer is a promotional flyer that features limited-time deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products. These deals are only available for a short period of time, so it's important to act fast and take advantage of the savings.

2. How can I receive a "Get It While You Can" flyer?

There are a few ways to receive a "Get It While You Can" flyer. You can sign up for our email list, follow us on social media, or attend a Pampered Chef party where the flyer may be available. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

3. Are the deals on the "Get It While You Can" flyer available online?

Yes, most of the deals featured on the "Get It While You Can" flyer are available for purchase online. However, some deals may only be available through a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant, so it's best to check with your consultant for more information.

4. Can I use other discounts or promotions with the deals on the "Get It While You Can" flyer?

No, the deals on the "Get It While You Can" flyer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still use your Host Rewards or consultant discounts on eligible products.

5. How often are "Get It While You Can" flyers released?

The frequency of "Get It While You Can" flyers may vary, but they are typically released every month or every few months. It's best to stay updated on our email list or social media for the latest releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • kam