• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Weights for International Shipping - Where Can I Find Them?

In summary, In Indiana, postal scales can be used to measure the weight of an object. USPS.com provides estimates on shipping costs based on the destination and the estimated weight of the package. If the customer wants the garlic press shipped internationally, she would need to know the weight and the destination.
masterschef
I have a customer who wants to send a garlic press to her mom in India. She wants to know how much it weighs so she can estimate how much it will cost to ship it. Is there any place we can look up this info? This customer will want to know the weights of other items as well.

Sarah

I bet HO would be able to get you that info.

I have a postal scale. If you want, I can check the weight when I get home.

Why doesn't she direct ship it to her mom?

gilliandanielle said:
Why doesn't she direct ship it to her mom?

I was thinking that to. If she has a bunch of friends and family that she is doing shopping for set it up as a show and direct ship it all and that would give her host benefits too. Hmm, consultant here having thoughts for how to handle xmas. :p

I think Sarah said it's being shipped to India. I didn't think we shipped internationally?

Yep, that would be why she needs the weights. LOL see what happens when you read the whole thread and forget to read the main one.

I read the whole thread but I read Indiana instead of India...once again, I am the charter member of the idiot club!!

masterschef said:
I have a customer who wants to send a garlic press to her mom in India. She wants to know how much it weighs so she can estimate how much it will cost to ship it. Is there any place we can look up this info? This customer will want to know the weights of other items as well.

Sarah

Sarah I ship International everyday at work. It will really depend on the packaging she puts it in to how much it will weigh. Our internet team goes to USPS.com for estimates on shipping costs. You just have to know the destination and the estimate weight, then you select how fast you want it to arrive. Hope this helps. If you need to know the weight of several items, get a list and I can weigh them at work just to give you a ball park figure without the packaging.

Last edited:

1. What is the average shipping weight for Pampered Chef products?

The average shipping weight for Pampered Chef products is approximately 3-4 pounds per item. However, this may vary depending on the specific product and packaging.

2. Do you offer free shipping for orders over a certain weight?

Unfortunately, we do not offer free shipping based on weight. Our shipping rates are determined by the total cost of the order and the destination address.

3. How are shipping weights calculated for multiple items in one order?

Shipping weights for multiple items in one order are calculated by adding the individual weights of each item together. This includes any packaging materials and accessories.

4. Can I request a specific shipping weight for my order?

We are unable to accommodate requests for specific shipping weights as they are determined by the weight of the product and its packaging. However, we do offer a variety of shipping options to choose from.

5. Are there any additional fees for shipping heavier items?

Yes, there may be additional fees for shipping heavier items due to the increased cost of shipping. These fees will be reflected in the total cost of your order at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pccat
  • jcwarr