• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convenient International Shipping for Customers in Israel: PC Direct Delivery"

In summary, Israel has a population of approximately 9.3 million people as of 2021 and has two official languages, Hebrew and Arabic. The currency used in Israel is the Israeli Shekel and some common cultural practices include celebrating Jewish holidays and observing Kosher dietary laws. Popular tourist destinations in Israel include Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea, Haifa, Eilat, and historical and religious sites such as the Western Wall and Masada.
ginamkiely
Hey everyone,

my friends mom lives in Israel and wants to buy a lot of stuff, is there anyway for PC to ship directly to her or do I have to get it here then ship to her?

thanks so much, she'll be here in a few hours and i wanted the answer for her.

We cannot sell to other countries unless it's a military address. PC will not ship outside the country or US addresses (like APO).

Thanks for your help

She can purchase products from you - but will have to arrange for her own shipping.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with this question. Unfortunately, at this time, Pampered Chef does not offer direct shipping to Israel. However, you can certainly purchase the items here and ship them to your friend's mom in Israel. Alternatively, you can also have the items shipped to your friend's address in the US and they can bring them to her when they visit.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your friend's mom's needs. Have a wonderful day!Best,

Related to Convenient International Shipping for Customers in Israel: PC Direct Delivery"

What is the population of Israel?

The current estimated population of Israel is approximately 9.3 million people as of 2021.

What is the official language of Israel?

The official languages of Israel are Hebrew and Arabic, with Hebrew being the most widely spoken language.

What is the currency used in Israel?

The currency used in Israel is the Israeli Shekel (ILS). It is divided into 100 agorot.

What are some common cultural practices or customs in Israel?

Some common cultural practices in Israel include celebrating Jewish holidays and festivals, observing Kosher dietary laws, and respecting the Sabbath on Saturdays.

What are some popular tourist destinations in Israel?

Some popular tourist destinations in Israel include Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea, Haifa, and Eilat. Other popular attractions include historical and religious sites such as the Western Wall, Masada, and the Sea of Galilee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sushimommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • twinmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Optimist78