• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paperwork in Direct-Shipped Boxes?

In summary, the paperwork that comes in direct-shipped boxes includes a packing slip, return label, and any necessary customs forms for international orders. The packing slip can be used to track your order on the website or with the shipping carrier. Unfortunately, the paperwork cannot be customized as it is necessary for the shipping process. If there is any missing or incorrect paperwork, please contact customer service immediately. It is not possible to have the paperwork sent separately from the order to ensure efficient delivery.
sushimommy
Silver Member
Hi, everyone! I am wondering, what paperwork is in a direct-shipped package? i have some friends that want to purchase and direct ship a wedding gift to someone several hours away. i will set the bride up as the customer buying it, so the warranty, etc will be in her name, and direct ship, but was wondering if there will be anything with $ amounts in that package? thanks!

sushimommy said:
Hi, everyone! I am wondering, what paperwork is in a direct-shipped package? i have some friends that want to purchase and direct ship a wedding gift to someone several hours away. i will set the bride up as the customer buying it, so the warranty, etc will be in her name, and direct ship, but was wondering if there will be anything with $ amounts in that package? thanks!
I don't think so. When orders placed through my websites have been delivered to me there were not receipts in the box.

it is placed as part of a show, then direct shipped, so it sounds like i am good to go - thank you, Beth!

sushimommy said:
it is placed as part of a show, then direct shipped, so it sounds like i am good to go - thank you, Beth!
Placed as part of a show, definitely they will not get anything with the price on it!

Even web-placed individual orders don't have a receipt. One of the screens during the order process indicates "Print this page. It is your receipt."

What is included in the paperwork that comes in direct-shipped boxes?

The paperwork in direct-shipped boxes typically includes a packing slip, return label, and any necessary customs forms for international orders.

How can I track my order using the paperwork in the direct-shipped box?

The packing slip included in the direct-shipped box will have a tracking number that can be used to track your order on our website or with the shipping carrier.

Can I customize the paperwork that comes in the direct-shipped boxes?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize the paperwork that comes in direct-shipped boxes as it is necessary for the shipping and delivery process.

What should I do if there is missing or incorrect paperwork in my direct-shipped box?

If you find that there is missing or incorrect paperwork in your direct-shipped box, please contact our customer service team immediately so we can resolve the issue for you.

Can I request to have the paperwork in my direct-shipped box sent separately from my order?

At this time, we are unable to accommodate requests to have the paperwork in direct-shipped boxes sent separately from the order. This is to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Optimist78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ginamkiely