• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Show Purchases to Your Home with P3

In summary, the shipping time for P3 orders can vary and typically takes 1-2 business days to be shipped and an additional 3-5 business days to arrive. There is a standard shipping fee for all P3 orders based on weight and location. A tracking number will be provided for orders and the shipping address can be changed by contacting customer service. Any issues with shipping should be reported to customer service for resolution.
Jenni
When closing a show... how do I have it shipped to my house instead of the host. I use P3. Not something I normally do before we open that can of worms...LOL One time thing!

In shipping address area:

C/O Suzy Consultant
12345 Sesame St
San Diego, CA 12345

Hope that helps.

exactly what the above said is what I do

Host's Name
C/O My Name as the Consultant
12345 Sesame St
San Diego, CA 12345

Almost EVERY show I do comes to me. Hosts love the extra service and I don't find it a big deal at all. Takes me only minutes to sort and I can intercept any problems such as missing or broken products. Then they pick up their sorted boxes from me.

HTH :D

kcjodih said:
Host's Name
C/O My Name as the Consultant
12345 Sesame St
San Diego, CA 12345

Almost EVERY show I do comes to me. Hosts love the extra service and I don't find it a big deal at all. Takes me only minutes to sort and I can intercept any problems such as missing or broken products. Then they pick up their sorted boxes from me.

HTH :D

I think that's a great service, but what if they don't live close do you still do this? Say 30 or more minute drive..

Jenni said:
I think that's a great service, but what if they don't live close do you still do this? Say 30 or more minute drive..

Nope LOL that's why I said for almost every one of my shows not all. I'm now in a group that's 35 minutes away and their's get sent to them.

Related to Shipping Show Purchases to Your Home with P3

1. How long does it take for my P3 order to be shipped to my home?

The shipping time for P3 orders can vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you have purchased. Typically, orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and can take an additional 3-5 business days to arrive at your home.

2. Is there a fee for shipping my P3 purchases to my home?

Yes, there is a standard shipping fee for all P3 orders. This fee will be calculated at checkout and is based on the total weight of your order and your location.

3. Can I track my P3 order while it is being shipped?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the progress of your shipment and see an estimated delivery date.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my P3 order after it has been placed?

If you need to change the shipping address for your P3 order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that this may cause delays in the delivery of your order.

5. What should I do if there is an issue with my P3 order during shipping?

If you encounter any issues with your P3 order during shipping, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with the shipping carrier to resolve the issue and ensure that your order arrives safely and on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefBeckyD