• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Shipping with P3: Tax Rate Differences and Hosting Locations Explained

In summary, Direct Shipping with P3 is a convenient service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to have their orders shipped directly to their doorstep. To use this service, simply select the option at checkout and provide the shipping address. There is a small fee for Direct Shipping with P3, which will be shown at checkout. Customers can track their orders with a provided tracking number. This service is only available for orders within the United States and may not be eligible for oversized or bulky items.
StacieB
Gold Member
Do I need to change the tax rate with P3 if it is different than the host? We never had to before with PP!! Example: I am direct shipping something to TX, Host is in SD!!! Thanks for the help!

Yes, you'll need to change it. P3 will pulli n tax rates for zip codes within 100 miles of your house, but if it's that far away, you'll need to get the rate from CC and enter it yourself.

No, you do not need to change the tax rate with P3 if it is different from the host. P3 is a payment processing platform and does not handle tax rates. It is up to you to determine and charge the appropriate tax rate for the state where the item is being shipped. If you are unsure of the tax rate for a specific state, you can consult with a tax professional or do some research online. Hope this helps!

1. What is Direct Shipping with P3?

Direct Shipping with P3 is a convenient service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to have their orders shipped directly to their doorstep.

2. How do I use Direct Shipping with P3?

To use Direct Shipping with P3, simply select the option at checkout and provide the shipping address for your order. Your items will be shipped directly to you without having to go through a consultant.

3. Is there an additional cost for Direct Shipping with P3?

Yes, there is a small fee for Direct Shipping with P3. The exact amount will depend on the size and weight of your order, but it will be shown at checkout before you complete your purchase.

4. Can I track my order when using Direct Shipping with P3?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your order when it is shipped. You can use this to track your package and see when it will be delivered.

5. Are there any limitations to Direct Shipping with P3?

Direct Shipping with P3 is only available for orders within the United States. Also, some oversized or bulky items may not be eligible for this service. If this is the case, it will be noted at checkout and you will need to select a different shipping option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • mandydollie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • StacieB