• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Instructions for My Host's Absence

In summary, if your host will not be home to receive the package, you can provide an alternate shipping address by updating your account information. You can also change the shipping address for your order as long as it has not yet been shipped. Unfortunately, orders cannot be held for a specific delivery date, but you can provide an alternate address for delivery. If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, we will contact you to obtain the correct address and reship the package. You can track your package regardless of the shipping address by logging into your account and viewing the order history.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I think I can do this but I really want ot make sure before I close my show tonight. My host is going to be out of town when I am expecting her shipment to arrive. If I put C/O and my name and address, I canhave all of the stuff shipped to me correct?

Yep... you don't even need to put a C/o if you don't want to.

Do put the C/O! It now asks for that as you are submitting your show in PP. HO would like to have it that way.

Definitely put c/o your name. I've done that countless times and had no problems!! :) I've heard your show can be put on hold if you don't do it.

Hmmm... I have done it both ways with no problems... <shrug>

Put the c/o. I got a call this week from HO because I didn't have the c/o in the address line.

When balancing your show in PP, you receive a prompt (second screen where it show your bookings) to do this as well. I had a show placed on hold last month because I FORGOT to put C/O myself in the shipping information. DOn't tkae any chances. If somone has done this w/o putting C/O yourself --- thye were extremely lucky!!!

1. What should I do if my host will not be home to receive the package?

If your host will not be home to receive the package, you can provide us with an alternate shipping address. Simply log in to your account and update the shipping information with the new address.

2. Can I change the shipping address after I have already placed my order?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your order as long as it has not yet been shipped. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make the necessary changes.

3. Can I have my order held for a specific delivery date?

Unfortunately, we are unable to hold orders for a specific delivery date. However, you can provide us with an alternate shipping address where someone will be available to receive the package on the desired date.

4. What happens if my package is returned to sender due to an incorrect or incomplete address?

If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, we will contact you to obtain the correct address and reship the package. Please note that additional shipping fees may apply.

5. Can I track my package if it is being delivered to an alternate address?

Yes, you can track your package regardless of the shipping address. Simply log in to your account and click on "Order History" to view the status of your order and track the package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ladybug
  • brandenc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg