• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Woes: My Strange, Awsome Experience

In summary, the shipping time for Pampered Chef products can vary but most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. Customers can track their package through their account or by receiving a tracking number via email. If a package arrives damaged, customers can contact customer service for assistance. Currently, Pampered Chef only offers shipping within the US and Canada but may expand in the future. Customers can change their shipping address before the order is shipped, but not after.
Jennie4PC
Shipping has been pretty awsome but also so weird. I submitted a show on Fri and my host got 4 out of 5 boxes and it is saying the 5th box is in PA. That is totally the opposite direction of NV. I also had a shipment go to WY instead of UT it is just so strange:eek:

I submitted a show on Tues night and it is supposed to be on the hosts doorstep Friday. WOW that was really fast. Has everyone had this kind of response since Conference?

On the HO tour, they told us the renovation on the warehouse (currently being done) will allow HO to ship out 50% more (same ay ship out)! Can you imagine?

Ginny

Jennie4PC said:
Shipping has been pretty awsome but also so weird. I submitted a show on Fri and my host got 4 out of 5 boxes and it is saying the 5th box is in PA. That is totally the opposite direction of NV. I also had a shipment go to WY instead of UT it is just so strange:eek:

Check the dates... Fedex recycles shipping #s just like UPS does so one box might not have been updated to the current status.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your shipments have been a bit of a challenge lately. It sounds like there may have been some mix-ups with the shipping process. Have you reached out to our customer service team to see if they can help track down the missing box and correct the address for the other shipment? They are usually very helpful in situations like this. In the meantime, I hope your host is still able to enjoy the products from the 4 boxes that did arrive. Let's hope the rest of your shipments go smoothly!

Related to Shipping Woes: My Strange, Awsome Experience

1. How long does shipping usually take for Pampered Chef products?

The shipping time for Pampered Chef products varies depending on the location and shipping method selected at checkout. However, most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

2. Can I track my package once it has been shipped?

Yes, you can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

3. What should I do if my package arrives damaged?

If your package arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you in filing a claim with the shipping carrier and getting a replacement product sent to you.

4. Do you offer international shipping?

Unfortunately, at this time we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. We are working on expanding our shipping options in the future.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if the order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefbecky
  • pamperedcheermom