• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Shipping Issue with Past Host's Order

In summary, the host bonus is an amazing benefit for successful hosts and is only available for shows that were booked from their show and held within six months.
jennyj
I am very new to all of this and not sure if I am even posting in the right area. Anyway I just hosted my 4th party and a past host that I got a booking from wants this months host special. The problem is shipping, I thought she got free shipping?? She was @ a party I hosted on Monday and wants to order the spinner, so I added her to the party that she attend and it did give it to her @ $20 but there is a shipping charge. What am I doing wrong I am clueless @ this?? Thanks for your help
Jenn

The current host gets free shipping. Pasts hosts do not get free shipping.

The booking bonus can be a tad confusing to understand and explain but it is a MARVELOUS benefit for successful hosts! Here are a few details to help you:

1. The only time shipping is not charged by Pampered Chef is the original host order; therefore, a past host using their booking benefit to purchase an eligible product pays the discounted amount PLUS shipping and tax. If it is a direct ship to another area, they will pay the direct ship rate.

Another point on the past host use of the host bonus option: the discounted price is the final product price, they are not able to take an additional 10 % off for past host discount on this item(s). Any OTHER items the past host purchases does receive the 10% past host discount. You'll see this breakdown on the order forms.

2. The host bonus for a past host is only an option for shows that were booked from their show and held within six months. Since you are new, the 6 months wouldn't be an issue...but, I wasn't sure from your post if this person is actually the past host of a show you are now doing...or if she feels she can get the host bonus in a month if she wants it. The booking has to have been entered when you entered her show before transmitting it to PC.

To help reinforce the concept of the booking bonus for past hosts I say at my shows "there are two people tonight who qualify for the host bonus....the first is our wonderful host Sally Host...and, because Sally booked her show from Polly Party, Polly also is eligible to purchase the host bonus at this show." ....it is kind of the host gift that keeps on giving if you have bookings from your own show!

Hope this helps....

Related to Help Needed: Shipping Issue with Past Host's Order

1. Why is there a shipping issue with my past host's order?

There can be various reasons for a shipping issue with your past host's order, such as incorrect address information, product availability, or carrier delays. Our team will work to resolve the issue and get your order delivered as soon as possible.

2. How long will it take to resolve the shipping issue?

The time it takes to resolve a shipping issue can vary depending on the specific circumstances. Once we have all the necessary information, we will work to resolve the issue and provide you with an estimated delivery date.

3. Will I still be charged for the order if there is a shipping issue?

No, you will not be charged for the order until it has been successfully delivered. If there is a delay in delivery due to a shipping issue, your credit card will not be charged until the issue has been resolved.

4. Can I cancel my order if there is a shipping issue?

If there is a shipping issue with your order, you can contact us to cancel the order before it has been shipped. However, if the order has already been shipped, we will work to resolve the issue and get your order delivered to you as soon as possible.

5. How can I prevent shipping issues with future orders?

To prevent shipping issues with future orders, please ensure that all address information is entered correctly at the time of purchase. You can also contact us to verify product availability and estimated delivery dates before placing an order. Additionally, you can sign up for our email notifications to stay updated on any potential shipping delays or issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • timmygrrrl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies