• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Date for Your Order - FAQs

The new catalog includes the bamboo spatulas, paddle, and spatula set. All of which are huge and a lot of fun to use.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
When are these suppose to ship?

thats what I'd love to know since I see someone on Ebay is selling the three new ones already. I love checking out what people put up there. :)

I was wondering that last night also. I'm ready to get mine because I don't have much interest - people say they look weird and I'm sure I would have more luck with the product to SHOW them!

The ship date for us hasn't been announced yet.

My girlfriend ordered one - its HUGE!!! Reminds me of the paddle my mom used to use on my bottom when I was little - LOL

PamperedDor said:
My girlfriend ordered one - its HUGE!!! Reminds me of the paddle my mom used to use on my bottom when I was little - LOL
Surely not! This made me laugh--thanks!

Oh Sure did!! That was back in the day when you were "allowed" My mom would have loved this!!! And the Bamboo spoon set!!! Tough Irish woman she is!! LOL

PamperedDor said:
Oh Sure did!! That was back in the day when you were "allowed" My mom would have loved this!!! And the Bamboo spoon set!!! Tough Irish woman she is!! LOL

I almost popped Luke with the bamboo spoon I had in my hand last night cooking with! HAHA!!! He told me the other day I did not pop as hard as his dad does!

I can't wait to get mine either. I too think that people have to see these to appreciate them.

I always tease my guests and tell them the bamboo spatulas would work the best for spankings...there is a little one for toddler and a bigger one for older children!! I always make sure they know I am joking.

My Mom used a 1/2 inch thick paint stick (not the thin ones you get at the store...this was a piece of wood cut to act as a paint stick). Just her reaching up and getting it down settled me down. My middle brother was defiant so he felt it more. When he was a little older he thought he could out run my mother. She chased him around the dining room table and the more she chased the madder she got and the more he laughed. One small flaw in his plan...he had socks on and the floor was linoleum!! You got it...he lost his footing and wiped out. However, he hit the wall with such force that he put a four foot dent in the wall which was sheet rock. She didn't swat him more than once or twice, but his a$$ chewing probably hurt more!!!

Oh the memories of childhood beatings!!!

My mom actually broke a wooden spoon on my sisters b*tt once - so the sister got smart and hit the spoons behind the refrigerator since Mom only cleaned there 2 x a year!! (Ya mom eventually caught on and invested in more spoons and hide them from us!!)LOL

Hey so I'm wondering if we can get them for Kit enhancement month????

I guess I need a clarification. The mega scrapers are on back order for Consultants only?

So guests can purchase them? Or no one can purchase them.

I just had someone shoot me an email with some things she wanted to order, and one of them was the Mega scraper.

Just wanted to double check before I tell her yes or no if she can order it or not.

Thanks,
Tracy

They're on back order for consultants only. Customers can still order them.

Guests can order them. My friend had a show and she ordered me one as a gift since she knew they were on backorder for me. They are huge, but my husband loves it and uses it all the time. It works good for frying potatoes on the stove!

If we earned this back in the fall are we waiting for them still. I think I received a note with the Greek seasoning, green bar board and green knife. However, now that this topic comes up, I don't think I have ever received this item. Is that the way it is for all of us on those fall incentives?

Yes. They are not yet available to consultants who earned them. HO indicated that they would keep us updated. I'm sure they're waiting to see the customer order volumes on this item before they deplete their inventory sending them to consultants.

So I guess ordering them on Kit Enhancement is out of the question?

This was mentioned in an earlier post on this thread.

Don't remember seeing an answer. I could have missed it.

Tracy

What items from the new catalog does everyone have or want to get to demo? I just ordered a few items. Which do you like the best?

chefjwr said:
What items from the new catalog does everyone have or want to get to demo? I just ordered a few items. Which do you like the best?

The new items that have been the hottest selling for me are:

Grill Basket
Party Sticks
Collapsible Bowl
all of the new rubs

Thanks Becky. How about the pan protectors?

chefjwr said:
Thanks Becky. How about the pan protectors?

You know, I thought people would be loving them - but I've only sold 3 sets - all to the same person.

The pinch bowls have also not been the hit that I thought they would be - and for myself, I've never used them. They aren't oven safe, and the prep bowls work great for just about anything I would use the pinch bowls for.....people think they are cute, but not cute enough to buy them.

I think once the weather gets a little warmer here, people will like the plate caddy too. I've sold a couple - but when I am actually using it at Deck/Patio/Poolside parties - I think I'll sell more!

My guests are loving the grill baskets, pinch bowls and seasonings.

I like the pinch bowls but to be honest I haven't used them at home yet. I found that I sell more of them when I USE them at a show to have the ingredients ready for a recipe and point out how quickly a recipe goes together if the ingredients are already measured not to mention that you would know before cooking starts if you're missing an ingredient...

The grill basket is popular. I have found that people love the collapsable bowl but they don't like the green. I did a vendor fair at the end of March and I could have sold about 10-12 bowls if they came in a different color.
Another popular item for me has been the new scrapers and alot of people are on a list for me to contact when the sheet pans become available.

definitely the grill basket nd greek rub when i make the torte. the metal sheet pans were selling well until the staining fracas.

jrstephens said:
I almost popped Luke with the bamboo spoon I had in my hand last night cooking with! HAHA!!! He told me the other day I did not pop as hard as his dad does!

I have popped my Luke with the bamboo spoons several times!! Now, all I have to say is "do I need to go get the wooden spoon" and he says "NO" and generally stops what he's doing.

I have sold more grill baskets than any other new product we have come out with.

Related to Shipping Date for Your Order - FAQs

1. When will my order be shipped?

The shipping date for your order will depend on the availability of the products you have purchased. Once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with an estimated shipping date. You can also check the status of your order on our website by logging into your account.

2. Can I track my order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your delivery.

3. Will my order be shipped in one package?

If your order contains multiple items, they may be shipped separately depending on availability. You will receive a separate tracking number for each package, but they should arrive around the same time.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been processed, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we cannot make any changes to the delivery address.

5. What if I need my order to arrive by a specific date?

If you need your order to arrive by a specific date, please contact our customer service team before placing your order. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but cannot guarantee delivery by a specific date due to factors such as product availability and shipping delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies