• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fog Brain? Need Help with Veggie Slicer Shipping

In summary, "Fog Brain" refers to mental sluggishness and lack of clarity caused by stress and overwhelm. Using a vegetable slicer can help by saving time and mental energy in meal preparation. To properly use and care for a vegetable slicer, it is important to clean it after each use and avoid using harsh chemicals. Shipping is available for the vegetable slicer, and in the case of receiving a damaged product, customer service can provide a replacement or refund.
otisbg
Gold Member
Good morning!
I think I have a fog brain and I need your help. Now that the Veggie Slicer is being shipped to those who ordered - is it being shipped to the host? or to the customer? Wasnt this printed somewhere or did I dream it?
Any and all help is appreciated!!:yuck:

When delayed products are shipped they're always (as far as I know) shipped to the host, just like the rest of the products were.

I must've missed something....the veggie slicer is back on sale?!?!?!

Is it only for those that were back ordered before they put on the stop sell? No new orders can be added, correct?

They were shipped just for those orders that were placed before it went on stop sell. They all ship to the host. Might be a good time to follow up with those hosts and remind them who ordered them.

great idea - I wil follow up

I just had my first one since the stop sell. I'm bummed, since that screws up my hosts benefits and I'm sure the person really wanted it. I'll see if I can sell her a knife instead. :)

Good morning! I'm happy to help clear up any confusion you may have about the Veggie Slicer shipping. The Veggie Slicer will be shipped directly to the customer who placed the order. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you!

1. What is "Fog Brain" and how does it impact me?

"Fog Brain" is a term used to describe the feeling of mental sluggishness and lack of clarity that can occur when we are overwhelmed or stressed. It can make it difficult to focus and can affect our productivity and overall well-being.

2. Can using a vegetable slicer help with "Fog Brain"?

Using a vegetable slicer can definitely help with "Fog Brain" by reducing the time and effort needed to prepare healthy meals. By streamlining the process of slicing vegetables, you can save time and mental energy, allowing you to focus on other tasks and activities.

3. How do I properly use and care for my vegetable slicer?

To use your vegetable slicer, simply wash and dry your vegetables, then place them in the slicer and push down to slice. To care for your slicer, be sure to clean it thoroughly after each use and store it in a dry place. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as this can damage the blades.

4. Do you offer shipping for the vegetable slicer?

Yes, we offer shipping for our vegetable slicer. Simply add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout to see the available shipping options and costs. We strive to provide fast and reliable shipping for all of our products.

5. What do I do if my vegetable slicer arrives damaged?

If your vegetable slicer arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive a replacement or refund. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefjeanine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Aurora