• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help - Shipping Charges for Guests Not Showing up in P3.

In summary, there could be multiple reasons why the shipping charges are not showing up for guests in P3. This could be due to incorrect shipping addresses or incorrect shipping methods selected. Manual addition of shipping charges is not possible in P3 and they are calculated automatically based on address and shipping method. Unfortunately, shipping charges cannot be discounted or included in promotions. However, you can change the shipping method for each guest's order in P3, resulting in different shipping charges for each order due to varying distances from distribution centers. If the issue persists, please contact customer service for assistance.
Aurora
I'm just finishing my grand opening show, consultant as host, and as I input the orders, the shipping charge isn't being added. ??? Isn't each guest supposed to pay $4.50? Help!

Do you have the address entered into the host's address section? That's the first place to check.

That was it. And here in AK, the shipping charges are much more than $4.50/ea. I have to call each guest tomorrow, sigh! Lesson learned! On the plus side, $327.50 for my GO! Two bookings for next month, one for next spring, and a possible catalog show. =) I was SOOOO nervous, argh. It can only get better, right?

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations, and Yes, it will get better and so much easier--and let's not forget FUN! It really ends up becoming just second nature to do a show, and since the guests LOVE PC so much, it is so easy. I've made plenty of mistakes with recipes, words, whatever, but they are all so forgiving and understanding, it is truly amazing.Have fun with your business!!

That's GREAT! Congratulations!

If you can afford it, I'd do the overage in shipping as "consultant gift" and know better next time. You'll look more professional than calling everyone and asking them to pay more. ;)

This is actually really old. From last fall.......I don't know how these things keep popping back up on us!

1. Why aren't the shipping charges showing up for my guests in P3?

This could be due to a few reasons. First, make sure that the shipping address for each guest is entered correctly in P3. If the address is incorrect, the system will not be able to calculate accurate shipping charges. Additionally, double check that the correct shipping method is selected for each guest's order. If the shipping charges still do not appear, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I manually add shipping charges for my guests in P3?

No, P3 does not have the capability to manually add shipping charges. The system is designed to automatically calculate shipping charges based on the guest's address and selected shipping method.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for shipping charges in P3?

Unfortunately, shipping charges cannot be discounted or included in any promotions in P3. They are calculated based on the guest's address and the selected shipping method.

4. Can I change the shipping method for my guest's order in P3?

Yes, you can change the shipping method for each guest's order in P3. Simply click on the guest's name and select the desired shipping method from the drop-down menu. The shipping charges will automatically update.

5. Why are the shipping charges different for each guest's order in P3?

The shipping charges may vary for each guest's order in P3 because they are calculated based on the guest's address and selected shipping method. Some guests may live closer to our distribution centers, resulting in lower shipping charges, while others may live farther away, resulting in higher shipping charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies