• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Order Spring Catalogs: Dates & Info

In summary, the Spring Catalogs will be available for pre-order on December 1st and the pre-order period will last from December 1st to January 31st. You can pre-order the catalogs through your online account or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant with no minimum requirement. The pre-ordered catalogs will begin shipping in mid-January and will continue to ship throughout the pre-order period.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Ok I know shame on me for not knowing this what are the dates to PRE order. spring catalogs
Thanks

You can order them now through the website. Go to the samples order section on Consultant's Corner and the link will be on the bottom.

Are they effective March 1st?

Yep. You can order now and they'll be delivered around Feb 7.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Yep. You can order now and they'll be delivered around Feb 7.

Thanks! I am running really low on F/W catalogs, so I guess it's good timing for me!!!

The pre-order is for Spring/Summer Catalogs. If you need F/W ones still you order those through Pampered Partner Plus.

ShelbyMichalek said:
The pre-order is for Spring/Summer Catalogs. If you need F/W ones still you order those through Pampered Partner Plus.

Sorry, I should have clarified that comment :) I have just enough F/W catalogs to get me through until the S/S catalogs take over...thanks for looking out for me, though!

Thank ordered them , I always PRE order so that I can put my packets together ASAP for March shows . Now just to find out what the products are ......

Thanks for the reminder! I ordered mine today!

Related to Pre-Order Spring Catalogs: Dates & Info

1. When will the Spring Catalogs be available for pre-order?

The Spring Catalogs will be available for pre-order starting on December 1st.

2. How long will the pre-order period last?

The pre-order period will run from December 1st to January 31st.

3. How can I pre-order the Spring Catalogs?

You can pre-order the Spring Catalogs through your online account on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is there a minimum requirement for pre-ordering catalogs?

There is no minimum requirement for pre-ordering catalogs. You can order as many or as few as you need for your business.

5. When will the pre-ordered Spring Catalogs be shipped?

The pre-ordered Spring Catalogs will begin shipping in mid-January and will continue to ship throughout the pre-order period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Suzyengl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PC Angel