• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Confusion: Bridle Order Form Issues

In summary, the typical shipping time for bridle orders is 5-7 business days, but this may vary. Customers can track their orders through their Pampered Chef account and contact customer service for any issues. If there is a mistake with the order, customer service can help resolve it. If the order has not arrived within the expected time, customers can check the tracking information and contact customer service for assistance. Changes to the shipping address can only be made if the order has not yet been shipped.
ilove2cookpc
I used a bridal order form that I found on here that gives two spots "for the couple" and "for myself". We had some guests at the shower that were from out of town (about 3 hours from here). I'm inputting all the orders and I got stuck. Normally, I'd just have everything shipped to the host, but in this case, I'm having trouble sorting out the "for the couple" and "for myself" stuff.

Should I just have the guest's order shipped entirely to them and they can mail back the portion that is intended for the bride's gift back to her???? HELP!!!!

If they were not 3 hours away I would have them all shipped to you....but why not have all the items bought for the bride ordered under the brides name? and then have the other products ordered under their name. If this makes any sense outside my head let me know. :D

If the customer is willing to pay separate shipping, she can split the order.

If she's not, have it all shipped to her house and let her give the gift to the bride in person. Maybe she's a guest at the wedding and would rather bring the gift when she comes.

Do you have their contact information? Ask them what they would prefer!

I print up a P3 sales receipt for everyone, and then attach a copy of the "For The Bride - For Myself" order form to it. PC used to have a gift list sheet that you could use to write out all the gifts and who gave them, but that isn't available anymore, so I bought some "weddingish" stationary, and I print out list like that myself for my brides. Then they know how to write out their thank-you notes.

1. What is the typical shipping time for bridle orders?

The typical shipping time for bridle orders is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on the availability of the product and the shipping address.

2. Can I track my bridle order?

Yes, you can track your bridle order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

3. I received the wrong bridle in my order. What should I do?

If you received the wrong bridle in your order, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct product as soon as possible.

4. My bridle order has not arrived yet. What should I do?

If your bridle order has not arrived within the expected shipping time, please check the tracking information provided in your order history. If there are any issues with the shipment, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my bridle order?

If your bridle order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if the order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
TheChaoticCook
  • its_me_susan