• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Someone Really Pay Over $200 in Shipping for a $500 Online Order?

In summary, the update to the $500 online order is a new promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free product worth $50 or less when they place an online order of $500 or more. This promotion will run for a limited time only, and customers can choose their free product from a selection of eligible items. The free product is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
crissy11
Gold Member
I just checked and it has shipped. The order was for $452.75 and she paid $120.25 in tax and over night shipping... I can't believe someone paid that much in shipping. Shipping alone was $84. That is crazy!!!!
But if she needed it overnight than I couldn't have done it on a show anyway.

This one order is worth an entire year of your website.

wow, did you contact her to thank her? Wonder why she needed it so quick.

I have sent her a thank you card with a season's best. All I can say she must have really needed it to pay that much in shipping.

What did she order? Maybe it was for company gifts or something?

she ordered the knife block set (almost $400) another honing tool, apple wedger and something else small.

crissy11 said:
I just checked and it has shipped. The order was for $452.75 and she paid $120.25 in tax and over night shipping... I can't believe someone paid that much in shipping. Shipping alone was $84. That is crazy!!!!
But if she needed it overnight than I couldn't have done it on a show anyway.

That is INSANE! - but congrats to you - what a great order! :)

If I have enough $ to spend over $400 in products, $84 in shipping might not bother me either, HAHA!!!!

It's ashame that people do not contact you with those high orders. They do not realize the FPV they are missing off their own order, ha!

1. What is the update to the $500 online order?

The update to the $500 online order is a new promotion where customers can receive a free product worth $50 or less when they place an online order of $500 or more with Pampered Chef.

2. How long will this promotion last?

This promotion will run for a limited time only, so it is recommended to take advantage of it as soon as possible. Please check our website or social media channels for updates on the end date of the promotion.

3. Can I choose which free product I will receive?

Yes, customers can choose the free product they would like to receive from a selection of eligible items. The list of eligible products will be displayed at checkout when your order reaches $500 or more.

4. Is the free product subject to availability?

Yes, the free product is subject to availability and may vary depending on your location. If the chosen product is out of stock, a similar product of equal or greater value will be substituted.

5. Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotional offer can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MamaChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilchrist_pchef
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • wadesgirl