• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sheet Pans: Is the Problem Fixed? Need Help!

In summary, the main issue with sheet pans is that they can warp and lose their shape over time, causing uneven baking and affecting the appearance of the finished product. However, Pampered Chef has addressed this problem by using a heavy-duty, commercial-grade steel in their sheet pans. This steel is resistant to warping and can withstand high temperatures. If you have old Pampered Chef sheet pans, you can still use them, but it may be time to replace them with the new heavy-duty version if you notice any warping or loss of shape. While the new sheet pans may be slightly more expensive, they offer better quality and durability. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on their sheet pans, so if you experience any issues
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
Isn't the problem with the sheet pans fixed? I am in the process of placing an order and a lady order a sheet pan, but when I put in the #'s on PP3, there is a red dot, stating that they aren't available.
Someone please let me know.

Thanks!

July 1 is when you can place orders for the sheet pans.

Metal Sheet Pan Update
The Medium Sheet Pan (item #1721) and Large Sheet Pan (item #1722) will be available for sale beginning July 1.

We will begin shipping customer replacement orders the week of June 9. We will fulfill sample orders to you and ship backorders by the end of June.

If you have catalogs with "not available" stickers next to these two products, plan on removing those stickers for your first Show in July!

ok, so i won't be able to close this show with the sheet pan till July? Or can I submit it and she just won't get the pan till in July?

You can't place orders until July. If you try to place an order now, it won't even go through.

You can't submit an order for it until July. The orders they're shipping this month are the ones that were placed before the stop sell.

ok thanks for all the info

Related to Sheet Pans: Is the Problem Fixed? Need Help!

What is the issue with sheet pans?

The main issue with sheet pans is that they tend to warp and lose their shape over time, especially when exposed to high heat in the oven. This can make it difficult to bake evenly and can also affect the appearance of the finished product.

Has Pampered Chef fixed this problem?

Yes, Pampered Chef has addressed this issue by using a heavy-duty, commercial-grade steel in their sheet pans. This steel is designed to resist warping and maintain its shape even at high temperatures.

Can I still use my old Pampered Chef sheet pans?

Yes, you can still use your old Pampered Chef sheet pans. However, if you notice any warping or loss of shape, it may be time to replace them with the new heavy-duty version.

Are the new sheet pans more expensive?

While the new sheet pans may be slightly more expensive than the old ones, they are still competitively priced and offer better quality and durability.

Is there a warranty on the new sheet pans?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on their sheet pans. If you experience any issues with warping or loss of shape, you can contact customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • SusanBP0129