• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up Specials Email: Need Help!

In summary, to sign up for Pampered Chef's specials email, go to the website and click on the "Specials Email" button on the homepage. You will receive emails about specials once a week, with more frequency during peak promotional periods. You can customize the types of specials you receive by logging into your account and selecting preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any email. If you have any issues, contact customer service through the website, phone, or email.
PCSarahjm
I am trying to set an email up containing info about the next upcoming months specials. A little about the Sellathon and that I am still in my starter months. I have no idea where to start or what to say. I know you guys have lots of ideas so start sending them my way. Or if someone already has something I can take a look at that would great too! Thanks for all the help!

search June Newsletter. Rita and Linda both do a wonderful newsletter. This time I used a little from each one.

Same advice. Look up June newsletters for ideas. As for mentioning the sell-a-thon and your starter months, just start typing. Speak from the heart since you are really asking for help.I am so excited about this new venture I've started and I'm trying to earn as much as I can in my first 90 days since PC rewards me even more. I can't do it without your help. Please contact me today if you'd like to pass a catalog, have a home show, or place an order. Referrals are much appreciated and rewarded. Thank you in advance for your help.Follow up with people too just making sure that they read the email.Good luck!

Related to Setting Up Specials Email: Need Help!

1. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef specials email?

To sign up for our specials email, simply visit our website and click on the "Specials Email" button on the homepage. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Sign Up" to start receiving our latest deals and promotions.

2. How often will I receive emails about specials?

You can expect to receive emails about specials from Pampered Chef approximately once a week. However, during peak promotional periods, you may receive emails more frequently.

3. Can I customize the types of specials I receive in the email?

Yes, you can customize the types of specials you receive in the email. Simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "My Preferences" tab. From there, you can select the types of products and promotions you are interested in.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the specials email at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from our specials email at any time. Simply click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you receive from us and follow the prompts to confirm your unsubscribe request.

5. How do I contact customer service if I have any issues with the specials email?

If you have any issues with our specials email, you can contact our customer service team by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on our website. You can also reach us by phone or email, the contact information for which can be found on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
  • StephsKitchen