• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Party Orders Not Showing Up? P3 Update Issues Addressed

In summary, the P3 Updated for September is a new product line from Pampered Chef that features updated and improved versions of popular kitchen tools and gadgets. These products offer improved functionality, durability, and design, backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. Not all Pampered Chef products are included in this line, but specifically updated versions of popular items such as the Mix 'N Chop, Garlic Press, and Quick Cooker. The older versions of these products are still available for purchase, but it is recommended to try out the updated versions for an improved cooking experience. More information can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant, as well as through attending a virtual or in-person cooking demonstration.
heatherbares
I did the latest update this morning and I am trying to key in some orders for a September party but I am still getting August host specials when I go in to add the specials.

I thought the update would fix it, but I have restarted the program and it is still pulling up August specials.

never mind, I figured it out. I have an august date as the starting date.

I am not sure what else to do. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?It is possible that the update did not fully go through or there may be a glitch in the program. You can try a few troubleshooting steps to see if that helps resolve the issue:1. Clear your cache and cookies: Sometimes, old data can cause issues with the program. Clearing your cache and cookies can help refresh the system.2. Restart your computer: Sometimes, simply restarting your computer can help resolve any technical glitches.3. Check for updates: Make sure that you have the latest version of the program installed. If not, try updating the program and see if that resolves the issue.4. Contact technical support: If none of the above steps work, it may be best to reach out to technical support for further assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution.It's also a good idea to reach out to other consultants to see if they are experiencing the same issue. If so, it could be a larger problem that needs to be addressed by the company.

What is the P3 Updated for September?

The P3 Updated for September is a new product line from Pampered Chef that features updated and improved versions of popular kitchen tools and gadgets.

What are the benefits of the P3 Updated for September?

The P3 Updated for September offers several benefits, including improved functionality, durability, and design. These products are also backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.

Are all Pampered Chef products included in the P3 Updated for September?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are included in the P3 Updated for September. This line specifically features updated versions of popular items such as the Mix 'N Chop, Garlic Press, and Quick Cooker.

Can I still purchase the older versions of these products?

Yes, the older versions of these products are still available for purchase. However, we highly recommend trying out the updated versions for an improved cooking experience.

Where can I find more information about the P3 Updated for September?

You can find more information about the P3 Updated for September on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a virtual or in-person cooking demonstration to see these products in action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mille