• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept/Oct Host and Guest Specials All in One...

In summary, the host special for September and October is the Deluxe Cooking Blender for only $99 with a qualifying party, and the guest special is the Mix 'N Chunk for just $39 with a minimum purchase of $75. To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $650 in sales and have at least one booking from the party. The Mix 'N Chunk is a versatile kitchen tool that can mix, chop, and mash a variety of ingredients. You can combine the host and guest specials in one order, meaning you can get both the Deluxe Cooking Blender and the Mix 'N Chunk for discounted prices with a minimum purchase of $75. The specials for September and October end on October
jwpamp
I had a request for this via a PM, so here it is for all to share...

as for how to do it, I open the PDF on CC and click the "camera" icon. Then paste it in a word document, and right click on it...choose "Format Picture" and then Click "Layout" Tab. Choose "Tight" and click OK. Then resize it as needed and drag it to where you want to put it. Making it smaller will help to fit it all on one page.

You can also copy the ones I have in this document for next month, then only have to add the new ones in...

Good Luck!

Attachments

• Sept and Oct Specials in One.doc
    358 KB · Views: 609
Way Cool!!!

Here is another one that is already in Word. I do it myself though so they aren't the actual HO ones like above. It also has one page with August and the Recruiting promotion on it.

OMG! jwpamp and rayday, these are so cool! Thanks so much! This takes a lot less paper and ink and can be put in guest files so easily! Thanks! I appreciate your hard work! Great job!:) :D

What are the host and guest specials for September and October?

The host special for September and October is the Deluxe Cooking Blender for only $99 with a qualifying party. The guest special is the Mix 'N Chunk for just $39 with a minimum purchase of $75.

How can I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special of the Deluxe Cooking Blender for $99, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $650 in sales and have at least one booking from the party.

What is the Mix 'N Chunk?

The Mix 'N Chunk is a versatile kitchen tool that can mix, chop, and mash a variety of ingredients. It is perfect for making guacamole, salsa, or even cookie dough!

Can I combine the host and guest specials?

Yes, you can combine the host and guest specials in one order. This means you can get the Deluxe Cooking Blender for $99 and the Mix 'N Chunk for $39 with a minimum purchase of $75.

When do the September and October host and guest specials end?

The host and guest specials for September and October end on October 31st, 2021. So be sure to book your party and place your order before then to take advantage of these great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam