• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Specials in Non-Pdf Format???

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with various benefits, including earning free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and having a fun cooking experience with loved ones. To access the Host and Guest Specials in Non-Pdf format, simply log in to your account and click on the "Host" tab. These specials can be shared with guests by providing a link or printing them out. The specials are updated monthly, and are available for both in-person and online parties.
Kathytnt
I have a distance host that had to change from Sept to October for her show. She apparently cannot open up the Guest and Host specials in PDF format - Anyone have this or able to convert to another format for her

I sent you an email.

she can download the software for free to view through adobe/pdf.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, get exclusive host specials, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I access the Host and Guest Specials in Non-Pdf format?

To access the Host and Guest Specials in Non-Pdf format, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host" tab. From there, you can view and download the specials in a non-PDF format.

3. Can I share the Host and Guest Specials with my guests?

Yes, you can share the Host and Guest Specials with your guests by providing them with the link to the specials or by printing them out and handing them out at the party.

4. Do the Host and Guest Specials change every month?

Yes, the Host and Guest Specials are updated each month with new and exciting offers. Be sure to check back each month for the latest specials.

5. Are the Host and Guest Specials available for online parties?

Yes, the Host and Guest Specials are available for both in-person and online parties. You and your guests can take advantage of these specials no matter how the party is held.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • cookingwithlove