• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Newsletter: Read It Right In Your Email!

In summary, the September newsletter from Pampered Chef includes recipes, cooking tips, and product information. To receive the newsletter, you can provide your email address on the website or during a party. The newsletter can be shared with friends and family through email or social media. There may be special promotions and discounts included in the newsletter. Past newsletters can also be accessed on the website or by using the search bar.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
ANyone have a Sept newsletter yet that can be put in email and not attached? I like it in the email better since they don't have to open anything else.
THanks
jaime

I'm working on mine, but I don't know about putting in into the email vs. attaching it. I haven't be able to send it without attaching it. You're more then welcome to use it though. Once it's done I'll post it. :)

Hi Jaime,I haven't received a September newsletter yet, but I understand your preference for having it in the body of the email rather than as an attachment. It definitely makes it easier for recipients to access without having to open another document. Hopefully someone will be able to share a newsletter like that soon. Thanks for bringing it up!Best,

Related to Sept Newsletter: Read It Right In Your Email!

1. What is included in the September newsletter?

The September newsletter includes recipes, cooking tips, and product information to help you make the most out of your Pampered Chef products and create delicious meals for your family.

2. How do I sign up to receive the newsletter?

To receive the newsletter, simply provide your email address on our website or during a Pampered Chef party. You will then receive the newsletter directly in your email inbox each month.

3. Can I share the newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the newsletter with anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products or cooking tips. You can easily forward the email to them or share the newsletter on social media.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the September newsletter?

Yes, the September newsletter may include exclusive promotions and discounts for our newsletter subscribers. Keep an eye out for these special offers to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I access past newsletters?

Yes, you can access past newsletters by visiting our website and clicking on the "Newsletter" tab. You can also search for specific topics or recipes from past newsletters using the search bar on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCBritt
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Unic0rn76
  • Leigh0725