• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Argghh!! I Deleted Tammy's Newsletter!

In summary, if you accidentally delete Tammy's newsletter, you can easily retrieve it by checking your email's trash or spam folder or by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant. Previous newsletters can also be accessed by contacting your consultant. Newsletters are typically sent out once a month, but you can also sign up for email notifications. To unsubscribe from Tammy's newsletter, click the unsubscribe link or contact your consultant. Permanently deleted newsletters cannot be recovered, so it is recommended to save important ones or ask for a copy from your consultant if needed.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Thinking it was more junk from another Tammy, I just accidentally deleted Tammy Stanley's newsletter, realizing a fraction of a second too late what it actually was. I have gmail and don't know how to retrieve deleted items from that account. So,:

1) if you know how to retrieve deleted mail in gmail, can you please tell me, or
2) if you received Tammy's newsletter, can you forward today's edition to me at [email protected]?

Thanks!!

Just do a search in gmail for Tammy Stanley - at the bottom it should say something like a deleted message matches your request, click here to view. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll forward you the newsletter.Kathy

If you have not emptied your Trash, it would be in there. A search will find your Trashed items as well.

Why can't you just ask Tammy to send it again?

If you use Gmail online- you just need to go into your "Trash" folder. It probably is found under the "6 More" heading in your folder lists (if it's like mine anyway). Just go into Trash and you'll likely find it. I don't think Gmail deletes anything until you tell it to! If not, I can try to forward you a copy of mine...

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I didn't think to look for 'trash;' I assumed the file would be "Deleted." So, I did find it, but a special thank you to Bobbi (esavvymom) for sending me a copy.

What should I do if I accidentally deleted Tammy's newsletter?

If you have accidentally deleted Tammy's newsletter, don't panic! You can easily retrieve it by checking your email's trash or spam folder. If it is not there, you can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

Can I still access previous newsletters if I accidentally deleted them?

Yes, you can still access previous newsletters even if you have deleted them. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they can provide you with a copy.

How often are newsletters sent out?

Newsletters are typically sent out once a month, but this can vary depending on your consultant's schedule. You can also sign up for email notifications to receive the newsletter directly in your inbox.

Can I unsubscribe from Tammy's newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from Tammy's newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. You can also reach out to your consultant and they can remove you from the mailing list.

Is there a way to recover permanently deleted newsletters?

Unfortunately, once a newsletter is permanently deleted, it cannot be recovered. We recommend keeping important newsletters saved in a separate folder or reaching out to your consultant for a copy if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky