• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending the Perfect Thank You Card: Mail or Online?

In summary, when deciding between a physical or online thank you card, consider the situation and your personal preference. It is best to send a thank you card within a week of receiving a gift, but within 24-48 hours for a job interview or large event. While handwriting a thank you card adds a personal touch, typing and printing is also acceptable. Your thank you card should include a heartfelt message, mention the specific gift or gesture, and include a personal touch. While email or social media may be convenient, a physical or online thank you card is more appropriate for formal situations. However, for a quick thank you, a short message via email or social media can suffice.
melaniepc
do you send out thank you cards or anything to your hosts? if so what do you send? just a card via mail or one of those offered by the website online.

I sent a full size thank you card to my hosts. I thank them for inviting me into their home and that I enjoyed meeting their family and friends. Tell them their show was successful etc. Make it about them. I never make it about me. HTH!

vwpamperedchef said:
I sent a full size thank you card to my hosts. I thank them for inviting me into their home and that I enjoyed meeting their family and friends. Tell them their show was successful etc. Make it about them. I never make it about me. HTH!

Yep - I do the same thing.

I send a thank you card with a 10% coupon off there next purchase through me. I pretty much say the same thing Vanessa does.

I send the Nancy's Thank you postcard. I tell them thank you for hosting a show with me and that I hope they like their products and to let me know if they ever need anything else. I had a daughter of a host tell me that her mom thought it was very special that I took the time to thank her after the party. I always send it after they get their products.

I use a tweaked version of the PP Thank You printed on my own letterhead.

1. Should I send a physical thank you card or an online thank you card?

It ultimately depends on the situation and your personal preference. Sending a physical thank you card can add a personal touch and show extra effort. However, an online thank you card can be more convenient and environmentally friendly.

2. When is the appropriate time to send a thank you card?

As a general rule, it is best to send a thank you card within a week of receiving the gift or gesture. However, if you are sending a thank you card for a job interview or a large event, it is best to send it within 24-48 hours.

3. Is it necessary to handwrite a thank you card?

Handwriting a thank you card can add a personal touch and show sincerity. However, if you have poor handwriting or are short on time, it is acceptable to type and print your thank you message.

4. What should I include in my thank you card?

Your thank you card should include a heartfelt message expressing your gratitude and appreciation. You can also mention the specific gift or gesture and how it has impacted you. Additionally, it is a nice touch to include a personal touch such as a memory or inside joke.

5. Can I send a thank you card via email or social media?

Email or social media may be a convenient option, but it is best to avoid this for a formal thank you. A physical or online thank you card is more appropriate for showing genuine appreciation and effort. However, if the situation calls for a quick thank you, a short email or social media message can suffice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • jbondr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • lindseystar