• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please... Help Writing Thank You E-Mails....

In summary, the person is looking for examples of thank you notes to send to hosts and guests through email. They are unable to use the mail system and rely on email. They also mention including sales information in the thank you notes, but some things generated by PP do not apply. They thank the person for sharing their morning after email and suggest personalizing it. They also mention the benefits and discounts the host has earned from their show and encourage them to add to their order or book their own show before the host's show closes. Finally, they express their excitement to continue serving as a Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I posted this same request about a week ago but only got one response. I'm just looking for some examples of thank you's you send your hosts and guests. I cannot use the mail system (military overseas) so I rely on sending them via e-mail. I include the sales info in the host thank you but much of what PP generates does not apply. If any of you have something "standard" that you use, I would really appreciate you sharing!

Thanks again!

Big MAC emailHere's what I use for my morning after email to guests. I usually include some color to highlight dollar amounts and dates, etc. You'll also want to update it and personalize it. Hope this helps you!!! :D

Jenny G

Hello!!!!

Just a quick note to say THANK YOU soooooo much for such an enjoyable evening!!! I tell people that I do Pampered Chef so that I can be a stay at home mom... but I also do it so that I can be a "get away from home" mom! ha. You were a blast, and I hope you had fun too!

Heather and I both thank you for your orders. Her show is not closed yet, but already she has earned:
$165 in free products
3 half price items
and
30% off anything else!
Of course she will not pay shipping and will have a 10% discount for an entire year!!!

As a March Host she can also choose the Stainless Steel Bowls or Easy Read Measuring Cups for 60% off!!!!!

If any of this sounds appealing to you, just let me know. You deserve to have EVERYTHING that YOU WANT for free and discounted.... just like Heather!

Heather's show will close this Friday, so if you would like to add to your order, or book your own show, make sure you contact me by WEDNESDAY. Your order and show booking will increase Heather's host benefites.

Thanks again for a very fun show! I look forward to serving you as your Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant now and in the future!

Your Name & Info

Here are a few examples of thank you messages you can send to your hosts and guests:Host Thank You:Dear [Host's Name],I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for hosting such a wonderful party for me. Your hospitality and enthusiasm made the event a success. I am grateful for your support and for inviting your friends and family to learn more about our products.I hope you had as much fun as I did, and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for being an amazing host!Sincerely,Guest Thank You:Dear [Guest's Name],Thank you so much for attending my party and supporting my business. It was a pleasure to have you there and I appreciate your interest in our products. I hope you had a great time and found some items that you love.I would love to hear your feedback on the products you purchased and if you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you again for your support and I hope to see you at future parties!Best regards,Post-Party Thank You:Hello everyone,I just wanted to send a quick thank you to all who attended my party last night. Your presence and support meant a lot to me. I had a great time sharing our products with you and I hope you enjoyed learning about them.For those who placed orders, I will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your purchases and provide updates on delivery. And for those who weren't able to make it, don't worry, we'll have another party soon!Thank you again for your support and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.Warmly,

Related to Please... Help Writing Thank You E-Mails....

1. How do I start a thank you email?

To start a thank you email, begin with a greeting such as "Dear [Recipient's Name]," or "Hello [Recipient's Name]," followed by a brief introduction of yourself and a statement of gratitude for their help or support.

2. What should I include in a thank you email?

A thank you email should include a sincere expression of gratitude, a specific mention of what the person did to help you, and any impact their help had on you. You can also include a brief update on how their help has positively affected your situation.

3. Is it necessary to send a thank you email?

Sending a thank you email is not always necessary, but it is a polite and thoughtful gesture that can show your appreciation and strengthen your relationship with the recipient. It is especially important to send a thank you email if the person went out of their way to help you.

4. How long should a thank you email be?

A thank you email should be concise and to the point, typically no longer than a few paragraphs. The length may vary depending on the depth of gratitude and the amount of information you want to include, but it's best to keep it brief and sincere.

5. Can I use a template for a thank you email?

Yes, you can use a template for a thank you email, but it's important to personalize it and make it genuine. Using a template can be a helpful guide, but be sure to add your own words and specific details to make it more meaningful and heartfelt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • melaniepc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pletcherdee