• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Pampered Chef Christmas Cards to Past Hosts/Guests?

In summary, Pampered Chef Christmas Cards are holiday-themed greeting cards that feature recipes and cooking tips from the direct sales company. They are unique because they include recipes and cooking tips for recipients to use during the holiday season. These cards can be purchased by anyone, but Pampered Chef consultants have the option to personalize them. Each pack contains 12 cards and 12 envelopes, and the recipes cannot be customized.
WLMcCoy
Does anyone send Christmas cards to past hosts/guests? Does Merrill or anywhere sell anything like that?

I sent mine out on Friday. I send them out to all hosts and guests. The guest ones I just buy at the dollar store, usually about 15 cards for a dollar. And the host ones I actually bought at Walgreens they had 3 boxes for 5.99. It was a buy one get two free deal. I also put a coupon for 10% off their next order that expires on the 13th of Dec with a note stating this is the last day to order and get in time for Christmas using the coupon. Hopefully will help with SAT :)

Merrill has a cute snowman card that is blank inside. You can order them in packs of 20 for about $9+, or so. They also have one that is pretty but it is a post card, I believe.

I ordered some from Vista Print for free.

This is a great idea, I never thought about sending christmas cards... I dont have many contacts, but I think I will do it anyhow!

I made postcards on vista as well. Postage is alot but I still wanted to do something so I opted for the postcard.

I ordered the cute snowman ones from Merrill and am sending those out. Not to everyone, but to my really good hosts.

Related to Sending Pampered Chef Christmas Cards to Past Hosts/Guests?

1. What are Pampered Chef Christmas Cards?

Pampered Chef Christmas Cards are holiday-themed greeting cards that feature recipes and cooking tips from Pampered Chef, a direct sales company specializing in kitchen tools and cookware.

2. What makes Pampered Chef Christmas Cards different from other holiday cards?

These cards are unique because they not only contain festive designs and heartfelt messages, but they also include recipes and cooking tips that recipients can use to create delicious dishes during the holiday season.

3. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase these Christmas cards?

No, these cards are available for purchase by anyone. However, Pampered Chef consultants do have the option to personalize the cards with their contact information and a special message for their customers.

4. How many cards come in a pack?

Each pack of Pampered Chef Christmas Cards contains 12 cards and 12 envelopes.

5. Can I customize the recipes on the Christmas cards?

No, the recipes on the cards are pre-printed and cannot be customized. However, you can add a personal message or your contact information if you are a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies