• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Didn't Receive My Christmas Cards - What Gives?

In summary, if you have not received your Christmas cards from Pampered Chef, you can contact their customer service team for assistance. The delivery time for cards can vary, but typically takes 1-2 weeks. You can track your order through your Pampered Chef account, but if you have trouble, customer service can help. If your cards get lost in the mail, contact customer service for a resend or refund. Due to their personalized nature, Christmas cards cannot be returned or exchanged, but customer service can help resolve any issues with your order.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Did anyone else order some of these? They didn't come with the other supplies I ordered and of course I didn't look on my packing slip to see if they will be shipped later. Maybe I missed the 'memo'. I planned on sending them as Christmas cards to my 2013 past hosts and if I have any leftover I'll give me as gifts to my 2014 hosts.

Mine were not in my supplies as well. I called and they said that they will be shipped when they are ready but they didn't have a date for me.

They are scheduled to be shipped in mid-October.

One of the directors I know already got hers.....strange. I had asked her if she was ordering and that is what she told me, ordered and received.

Mine didn't come with my other supplies, either. The packing slip said they would ship mid-October. I assumed they were waiting to see how many orders they got before the put in the printer's order, but if directors already got theirs? Maybe they are doing 2 printers orders, haha. That's smart - no kerfluffles like that one year they had the dates wrong.

Directors got one in our director package with our change over. Or did she order a set? Was that director executive level? I could see them getting them to exec and above first. Otherwise they won't print most of them until they know how many are ordered (after the order deadline). They don't want any left over in the warehouse.

Does anyone have any extras they'd like to part with? I got so involved with my moving that I forgot to place an order.

1. What should I do if I haven't received my Christmas cards from Pampered Chef?

If you have not received your Christmas cards from Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be happy to help you track your order and ensure that you receive your cards as soon as possible.

2. How long does it typically take to receive Christmas cards from Pampered Chef?

The delivery time for our Christmas cards can vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 1-2 weeks for cards to arrive. If you have not received your cards within this time frame, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I track my Christmas card order from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can track your Christmas card order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the status of your order. If you are having trouble tracking your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. What happens if my Christmas cards get lost in the mail?

In the rare event that your Christmas cards get lost in the mail, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. We will work with you to resend your order or provide a refund if necessary.

5. Can I return or exchange my Christmas cards from Pampered Chef?

Due to the personalized nature of our Christmas cards, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies