• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending a Receipt for an Outside Order on Your PWS

In summary, to send a receipt for an outside order on your PWS, log in to your account and go to the "Orders" section. Find the order, click on "Send Receipt", and choose to send it via email or download as a PDF. You can also customize the receipt by editing the customer's information, adding a personal message, and including any additional details or discounts. After sending the receipt, you will receive a confirmation message and can check the "Sent Emails" section for a record. You can also send the receipt to multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma. To resend a receipt, go to "Sent Emails", find the email, and click on "Resend". You can make edits before resending
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
If a customer places an outside order for a show on my PWS, do I need to print and mail them a receipt?

Yes, just mail that customer's receipt along with all of the other order receipts to the host that did the show.

By the way, I'm in North Fort Worth. I don't think you are too incredibly far from me.

If her order is shipped to the host, just include her receipt with the show receipts you give to the host. If not, then mail it directly to the guest.

smspamperedchef said:
By the way, I'm in North Fort Worth. I don't think you are too incredibly far from me.

Well, not incredibly, but probably about an hour. My aunt lives off of Hulen and 20.

Related to Sending a Receipt for an Outside Order on Your PWS

1. How do I send a receipt for an outside order on my PWS?

To send a receipt for an outside order on your PWS, log in to your account and go to the "Orders" section. Find the order you want to send the receipt for and click on the "Send Receipt" button. You can then choose to send the receipt via email or download it as a PDF.

2. Can I customize the receipt for an outside order on my PWS?

Yes, you can customize the receipt for an outside order on your PWS. After clicking on the "Send Receipt" button, you will be able to edit the customer's information, add a personal message, and include any additional details or discounts.

3. How do I know if the customer received the receipt for their outside order on my PWS?

After sending the receipt, you will receive a confirmation message letting you know that the email was successfully sent. You can also check the "Sent Emails" section in your account to see a record of all the emails that have been sent.

4. Can I send a receipt for an outside order on my PWS to multiple email addresses?

Yes, you can send a receipt for an outside order on your PWS to multiple email addresses. Simply separate each email address with a comma when entering them in the recipient field.

5. Is there a way to resend a receipt for an outside order on my PWS?

Yes, you can resend a receipt for an outside order on your PWS. In the "Sent Emails" section, find the email you want to resend and click on the "Resend" button. You can also make any necessary edits before resending the receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
Replies