• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Receipts for Outside Orders - Help Needed!

In summary, to print receipts for outside orders on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account, go to "My Orders", find the order, and click "Print Receipt". You can customize the information included on the receipt by clicking the gear icon and selecting "Customize Receipt". To print multiple receipts at once, check the boxes next to the orders and click "Print Receipt". You can also print receipts for past orders by clicking on the order number. If you are unable to print a receipt, contact customer service for assistance.
hperschnick
HELP! I have an order that has already shipped and I need to print the receipts for the outside orders on the PP receipts but I can't seem to figure it out. I'm sure it is easy but... I'm really tired and don't know where to look.

thanks!

Click on PP that brings you into reports. The 3rd line down it says "sales receipts" double click on that which will bring you to your list of shows. Find what you are looking for double click or add click ok then print.

In P3, you will find the Print Receipt selection on the left hand side over under the tabs where you would click for Contacts or Shows.

1. How can I print receipts for outside orders on the Pampered Chef website?

To print receipts for outside orders on the Pampered Chef website, follow these steps:

• Go to your "My Orders" page.
  • Find the order you want to print a receipt for and click on the order number.
  • On the order details page, click on the "Print Receipt" button.
  • A PDF version of the receipt will open in a new window, which you can then print or save.

2. Can I customize the information that is included on the printed receipt?

Yes, you can customize the information that is included on the printed receipt. To do so, follow these steps:

• Click on the gear icon next to the "Print Receipt" button.
  • On the pop-up menu, click on "Customize Receipt".
  • Here, you can select which information you want to include on the receipt by checking the corresponding boxes.
  • Click "Save" when you are finished customizing.

3. How do I print multiple receipts at once?

To print multiple receipts at once on the Pampered Chef website, follow these steps:

• Check the boxes next to the orders for which you want to print receipts.
  • Click on the "Print Receipt" button at the top of the page.
  • A PDF file containing all the selected receipts will open in a new window, which you can then print or save.

4. Can I print receipts for past orders?

Yes, you can print receipts for past orders on the Pampered Chef website. To do so, follow these steps:

• Click on the order number of the past order for which you want to print a receipt.
  • On the order details page, click on the "Print Receipt" button.
  • A PDF version of the receipt will open in a new window, which you can then print or save.

5. What should I do if I am unable to print a receipt for an outside order?

If you are unable to print a receipt for an outside order on the Pampered Chef website, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with a copy of the receipt or help troubleshoot any technical issues that may be preventing you from printing the receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Tracy99