• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Shirts & Director Supplies

. She might still have them - let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm new to the business, too, so I need to let people know about me too. Thanks!Are the chef qualifying pins available? Yes, they are available. Just send her a PM and she will forward the info to you. Thanks for your help!
ConnieR
One of my downline (no longer a director) has lots of supplies she would like to sell. If interested, please send me a personal msg and I will forward to her. Lots of these items can be used as gifts/awards for their downline!

T-Shirts $12 Sm-Lg; $15 for Xlg or all (1 sm; 2 md; 3 lg 2 Xlg) for $120
2 cell phone cases with PC Logo
1 make-up bag with PC logo
1 Grill Sgt. hat
11 pens with PC logo
18 chef Hat qualifying pins
35 2005 HWC pins
1 PC Golf pin
1 PC Book written by Doris
2 bridal shower invite packets
1 soup stew and Chilis recipe cards collection
1 Turkey Basic recipe card collection 3 lg pkgs of blank business cards
1 pkt of latex gloves
17 award type pins
4 consultant kick-off kits
numerous stickers and pre printed post cards (open house, T-you's Xmas, etc)
5 Pink PC luggage spotters
100+ sheets of stationery with envelopes
PC Postcards (4 to a sheet)
20+ pkts of invites
some pen flags

[email protected] Note "PC Items for Sale" in subject title

Connie--what are the consultant kick-off kits? What are they and how much is she asking for them?

What are the "5 Pink PC luggage spotters" and how much?

I was wondering on the spotters too!

I just PM'd you Connie.

stuff for saleThey are the velcro thingys you put on your luggage handles - when you open them up there is a place for your name and address. I might be interested in the chefs qualifying pins - how much are they?

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

I am interested in the book- is it the most recent one? Also, I'm interested in stickers, postcards, & invites :) How much for all & shipping? I'm 76063. Thanks!! Rhonda

What do the t-shirts look like?

Sending you a PM as well!
Thanks!

noellewilliams said:
They are the velcro thingys you put on your luggage handles - when you open them up there is a place for your name and address. I might be interested in the chefs qualifying pins - how much are they?

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

Please let me know the prices and availability of the qualifying pins & luggage tags!

Just an update on the availability of items.

JUST $10 PER T-SHIRT, Get your's now!

Thank you for all that replyed.

T-Shirts are the only items left.
1 Small Teal blue with white writing
2 Medium Teal Blue with White writing
2 Large White with burgandy writing
1 Large Red with white writing
1 XX Large Turquoise with new logo
2 XLarge white with Burgandy writing

Please PM Carole directly if interested [email protected]

Thanks Much!

What do the Large shirts look like? What do they say?

Hey there! I'm interested in the L and XL shirts, if they are still available. Let me know what you have and I'll go from there. I've been trying to find some decent priced t-shirts. PC has to get more profitable for me to buy them new. I'm working on that !

[email protected]
Cristy

ConnieR said:
T-Shirts $12 Sm-Lg; $15 for Xlg or all (1 sm; 2 md; 3 lg 2 Xlg) for $120

What do the shirts look like? I would be interest in a size Large, too. If you still have any.

I jsut saw your descriptions below. Do you still have the red one?

You'll notice this original post was from December. You'll probably want to email her directly if you are interested.

Didn't notice that...thanks for the info. I'll try, who knows? I sure do need some walking advertisement. I'm new to the business and just moved, so I've got to let people I don't know know about me. Thanks again! Cristy

ConnieR said:
18 chef Hat qualifying pins

[email protected] Note "PC Items for Sale" in subject title

are these something that directors give to their consultants when they qualify?
if so, I didn't get one from mine! Do you think she would sell me just 1 of them?? I'd really like to have one!

DebbieJ said:
You'll notice this original post was from December. You'll probably want to email her directly if you are interested.

OOPS! :eek: I didn't see that either! Oh well

Related to Selling Shirts & Director Supplies

1. How can I purchase shirts for my team to wear at events?

To purchase shirts for your team, you can browse the selection of Pampered Chef shirts on our website and add them to your cart. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team for assistance in placing an order.

2. Are there any specific requirements for selling shirts and director supplies?

Yes, in order to sell shirts and director supplies, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant. This means you must have submitted at least $150 in sales in the last four months and be current on your consultant agreement.

3. Can I customize the shirts with my team's name or logo?

Yes, our shirts can be customized with your team's name or logo for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information on customization options and pricing.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Orders for shirts and director supplies typically ship within 2-3 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location and chosen shipping method. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped.

5. Can I return or exchange shirts or director supplies?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your shirts or director supplies, you can return them within 30 days of purchase for a refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Perry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kimmie2015
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • chef2you