• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Vendor Warranties Transfer at Local Festivals?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to online training and in-person sessions to learn more about current products. There are also special promotions and discounts available for consultants. You can offer demonstrations of products to customers through virtual or in-person cooking shows and social media. For customer complaints or returns, you can refer them to the customer service team. As a consultant, you can earn commissions and bonuses for selling current products.
fifiplc
Gold Member
I want to put up a stand at a local festival with many items that are current and some discontinued pc items. I'd also like to show and sell some of the spices. Do I need to be concerned about the warranty on these items. I have many products that have never been used, and are still in the box, but the warranty would be in my name and from several months ago. How does that work?

Yes, you do need to be concerned about the warranty on your items. The only way to guarantee the warranty on your items is to purchase them directly from the manufacturer or a reputable reseller that offers a warranty on their products. If you purchased the items secondhand or at a discount, the warranty may not be valid, and you'd be responsible for any repairs or replacements if the items become faulty. Additionally, if you're offering any discontinued items, you may not be able to find parts or replacements for them, even if the warranty is still in effect. Make sure to research each item thoroughly before you make any sales.

1. How can I learn more about the current products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to our online training center where you can find detailed information about each product, including its features, benefits, and usage tips. You can also attend our virtual or in-person product training sessions to learn more about our current products.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for current products?

Yes, we frequently offer special promotions and discounts on our current products for our consultants. Make sure to check our consultant newsletter and online training center for any current promotions or discounts.

3. Can I offer my customers a demonstration of the current products?

Absolutely! As a consultant, you have the option to host virtual or in-person cooking shows where you can demonstrate our current products to your customers. You can also share videos and photos of yourself using the products on your social media channels to showcase their features and benefits.

4. How do I handle customer complaints or returns for current products?

If a customer has a complaint or needs to return a product, you can refer them to our customer service team. They will assist with any issues and provide a resolution, such as a replacement product or a refund. As a consultant, it's important to provide excellent customer service and follow up with your customers to ensure their satisfaction.

5. Can I earn commissions on selling current products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you earn a commission on all sales, including current products. The commission rate may vary depending on your sales levels, but you have the opportunity to earn up to 27% commission on your sales. You can also earn additional bonuses and incentives for meeting certain sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Mindy Lamprinos
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies