• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Cash & Carry Items: Can I Do It?

In summary, local booths are a great way to meet new people and expand your customer base. You can also have a drawing for a "free cooking show" (which everyone wins). Pass out old catalogs...there is a catchy little saying in the files for a sticker to go on the front of them. If someone is genuinely interested and books a Show with you or places an order, I give them the current catalog. If they book a
fifiplc
Gold Member
I was under the impression that we could not sell cash and carry items anywhere due to the warranty. I have such a demand for the spices and rubs that my neice offered to put them in her shop along with some stones, etc. I called PC and they said we were not allowed to do that; we could only set up places and take orders and book parties and put items on display, but not sell. Wow, I would love to set up a stand at a few small local festivals. Does anyone have any information on that?

Re: Fairs/Festivals/Stands???You can do farmers markets, craft fairs, festivals, etc. But you can't sell in a retail shop.

Re: Fairs/Festivals/Stands???Local booths are a great way to meet new people and expand your customer base. You can also have a drawing for a "free cooking show" (which everyone wins). Pass out old catalogs...there is a catchy little saying in the files for a sticker to go on the front of them. If someone is genuinely interested and books a Show with you or places an order, I give them the current catalog. If they book a Show, I give them a couple of current catalogs and set up a time I can meet with them the coming week (within a couple of days) to give them the full Host Packet. If there is anything you have earned or have in your inventory that you don't want, bring it there and depending on what you paid for it, mark it down 20%+ off the retail price! A "sale" is always exciting to some people. I would not order a lot of Cash N Carry stuff because you never know what will sell at a particular booth. I have had mini-serving spatulas, SBs, Citrus Peelers, etc. and people want stones. One lady here bought "extra" stones to sell and then didn't sell any at all, so you never know! If possible, use a "U-shaped" table set up. The left table has the Kit products (now the Mini-Kit as well), Join Us brochures, etc. The right table has my cookbooks, flyers on the Current Guest Special, Tool Turn-About full of Tools, old catalogs, etc. The center table has the "feature" item. I usually center it around the DCB sitting on the Stackable Cooking Rack for height. When I did my "major booth" last year in October, I put the Snowmen Platter and Plates on there, the newest products, etc. Behind the table, I keep the Host Packets & Catalogs. I keep mini-catalogs in my apron pocket along with the drawing slips.

Re: Fairs/Festivals/Stands???What about the warranty on the products they buy, since they were not ordered from the company in the buyer's name?

Re: Fairs/Festivals/Stands???Most people don't really care about the warranty. Think about the times that you are offered warranties on small items. It's kind of like, would you like to add the ___ yr warranty for $4.25?

I think that we aren't supposed to sell in retail spots partly b/c it removes us from having contact with the people purchasing things from us. If the idea is to develop a customer, it's unlikely to happen if we have no contact with them.

Re: Fairs/Festivals/Stands???The spices are only guaranteed against spoilage, anyway.

Re: Fairs/Festivals/Stands???I also do fairs. I always thought that as long as the person knows that there is not a Warrantee that comes with the item that we were allowed to sell items. People seem to come to fairs to pick up that little item that broke or they never had and usually don't want to place an order or wait for their party.

1. Can I sell cash & carry items as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to sell cash & carry items at in-person events such as craft fairs, vendor shows, and home parties.

2. Do I need to purchase the cash & carry items myself?

Yes, in order to sell cash & carry items, you will need to purchase them from Pampered Chef at a discounted price. This will allow you to make a profit when you sell them at events.

3. Are there any restrictions on which cash & carry items I can sell?

Yes, there are some restrictions on which cash & carry items you can sell. Only items labeled as "cash & carry" in the catalog are available for purchase and resale. Additionally, you cannot sell items that are on backorder or discontinued.

4. How much can I expect to make from selling cash & carry items?

The amount you make from selling cash & carry items will vary depending on the items you choose to sell and the price you set. It is up to you to determine the best pricing strategy to make a profit from your sales.

5. Can I sell cash & carry items online?

No, cash & carry items are only available for purchase and sale in person at events. Online sales are reserved for regular Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ashley Farrell
  • fifiplc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LaLaTheBaker