• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell at Diva Mall: What Products to Bring?

In summary, the Diva Mall was a huge success, and Sarah made a lot of new contacts and plans to continue her business in the future.
sarahlegare
Diva Mall~What products should I bring to sell??Hi all! I'm going to be doing a "Diva Mall" at a local ski resort on Thursday night. I talked with the lady in charge & she said to definately bring some products to sell right there, my question is, I have a lot of discontinued products...should I bring some old & some new, or should I stick with all current products??:confused: I'm definately taking mini serving spatulas, the coffee scoop n' clip, season's bests & that sort of thing...

Last edited:
Sure bring them... why not? You could also use a couple for raffle drawings. Maybe one raffle for those who would like more info on the business, one for anyone interested in hosting a cooking show, one for interest in bridal showers, etc. Good luck Sarah! For on the spot purchases you would probably do quite well with stoneware as well.

Absolutely take your "retired" items! There are folks out there that love a deal and what better items than previous, gently-used PC items!

Thanks ladies! I'm getting excited! I dug out some candles that I'm planning on using to recreate some of the center pieces that Debbie Lily made & some christmas balls to go in the trifle bowl. I'll be doing a dry run tomorrow with my table here so I know how much room I have & what all I should bring! I'll let you all know how it goes!:p

Good Luck!

Brandi2007 said:
For on the spot purchases you would probably do quite well with stoneware as well.

I worked a booth at a town festival with a few other consultants, and we all brought some products that we had laying around, and we did pretty well! The one item that everyone wanted though was the food chopper! But then again, it's like a show...it doesn't matter what you bring, they will always want something else!

The Diva Mall went really well!! I got about 70 contacts, of which 18 said they'd like to host a show/catty show, and 3 are interested in learning more about the business!! 3 people took home a host packet & are excited to get the deep covered baker!! I'm so excited!! When my youngest goes down for her nap after lunch, I'm hitting the phone!! Any words of advice??

Oh yeah, I did take some retired items & sold about $200!!!

That's awesome!
Call everyone before they forget who you are. Tell them that "We met at xxx and you indicated that you wanted more information about yyy." so they don't think you're some nut job calling out of the blue. :rolleyes:

Me, a nut job?!?! Gee, thanks!! J/K~I know I have to call people, but I just HATE the phone!! I'll start with the people I remember well & were really excited...then move on from there!!

I hate the phone, too. May I suggest that you call a couple who weren't excited, then one who was, etc. That way, you don't have the downers to "look forward" to, and the excited ones in the middle will pump you back up.

Now there's an idea!! I'd never thought of that before!!

The results from the Dive Mall were amazing!! :D :D I booked 4 cooking shows, and 3 definate catalog shows, with a few more loose ends to tie up (so maybe even more!!) I'm also meeting with 2 ladies tomorrow night about the opportunity!! I'm so excited!! The best thing is, I'm guaranteed for a spot next year at the Diva Mall, and you better believe I'll be there!!!!;)

1. What are the top-selling products at Diva Mall?

The top-selling products at Diva Mall vary depending on the season and current trends. However, some consistently popular items include our Stoneware Collection, food choppers, and multi-purpose cookware sets.

2. Should I bring a variety of products or focus on a specific category?

It is recommended to bring a variety of products to appeal to a wider range of customers. However, if you have a specific category that is your specialty, it can be beneficial to highlight those products as well.

3. Are there any products that are not allowed to be sold at Diva Mall?

Yes, there are certain products that are not allowed to be sold at Diva Mall, such as homemade food items, prescription medications, and illegal products.

4. How should I prepare my products for the Diva Mall event?

Make sure your products are clean, well-organized, and visually appealing. It is also helpful to have price tags and product information readily available for customers.

5. Can I offer discounts or promotions at Diva Mall?

Yes, you are welcome to offer discounts or promotions on your products at Diva Mall. However, please make sure to adhere to any guidelines set by Pampered Chef and Diva Mall regarding sales and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jaj529
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmelody