• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Directors Receive Sell a Thon Products?

In summary, there seems to be some confusion about when directors will receive their products. Some suggest it may arrive by the end of next week, but it is not clear what day specifically. The June CN states that packages will ship on July 24th, but in the past, paperwork has been included in the director benefits box. Some members are excited for their products to arrive, while others are struggling with their team and hope the products will provide a boost. There is also discussion about how to track the shipment using a reference number.
I also purge my kitchen and then send my sister who lives out in San Diego my extra stuff. She has a family of five living in a 2 bedroom apt and can't afford to get our stuff. And yes I have tried to recruit her and her husband many times to no avail.... but she LOVES the boxes I send her.

I just talked to HO about another issue and asked about my SAT. She said that mine is PICKING. Many consultants already HAVE theirs. :cry:

Well, I guess I shouldn't whine - I do have (most of) my director package and it does look like I'll get the SAT in time to put some of them in my basket picks for my meeting next Thursday.

<h2>1. When will directors receive Sell-a-Thon products?</h2><p>The Sell-a-Thon products will be shipped out to directors within 2-4 weeks after the end of the Sell-a-Thon event. This allows enough time for all orders to be processed and for any potential backorders to be fulfilled.</p><h2>2. Does anyone know when us directors should have our products?</h2><p>The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is 2-4 weeks after the end of the event. However, this may vary depending on the volume of orders and any potential backorders.</p><h2>3. I tried looking and can't find it. Where can I find the information about when directors will receive their Sell-a-Thon products?</h2><p>The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is stated in the Sell-a-Thon flyer and on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner (CC). If you are unable to find this information, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>4. It's not on the flyer (what we earned) and it's not on the flyer on CC either. Where else can I find the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors?</h2><p>If the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products is not listed on the Sell-a-Thon flyer or the CC flyer, you can also find this information on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website. If you are still unable to find it, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>5. I even thumbed through the Spec Ed CN too! Is the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors listed in the Special Edition Consultant News?</h2><p>No, the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is not listed in the Special Edition Consultant News. This information can be found on the Sell-a-Thon flyer, the CC flyer, or the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website.</p>

1. When will directors receive Sell-a-Thon products?

The Sell-a-Thon products will be shipped out to directors within 2-4 weeks after the end of the Sell-a-Thon event. This allows enough time for all orders to be processed and for any potential backorders to be fulfilled.

2. Does anyone know when us directors should have our products?

The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is 2-4 weeks after the end of the event. However, this may vary depending on the volume of orders and any potential backorders.

3. I tried looking and can't find it. Where can I find the information about when directors will receive their Sell-a-Thon products?

The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is stated in the Sell-a-Thon flyer and on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner (CC). If you are unable to find this information, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.

4. It's not on the flyer (what we earned) and it's not on the flyer on CC either. Where else can I find the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors?

If the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products is not listed on the Sell-a-Thon flyer or the CC flyer, you can also find this information on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website. If you are still unable to find it, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.

5. I even thumbed through the Spec Ed CN too! Is the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors listed in the Special Edition Consultant News?

No, the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is not listed in the Special Edition Consultant News. This information can be found on the Sell-a-Thon flyer, the CC flyer, or the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • brat_n_family
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • MeesMom3