• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Know What You Earned in the Sell A Thon?

B
brat_n_family
Does anyone have the Sell A Thon list? We had our meeting last night and everyone was wondering what they had earned. Please post or email me [email protected]

P.S. I am new here and am excited to have joined you!!!

It is now posted on Consultant's Corner. Go under Host & Guest specials. It is right on the top..."See what you earned in the Sellathon".

1. What is the Sell A Thon and how do I participate?

The Sell A Thon is an event where individuals sell items to raise money for a cause or organization. To participate, you can sign up and start selling items through various channels such as online platforms, in-person events, or through your network of friends and family.

2. How can I find out what I earned in the Sell A Thon?

To find out your earnings from the Sell A Thon, you can either check with the event organizers or look for a list of participants and their earnings. You can also check your personal records of sales and calculate your earnings.

3. Does anyone have the Sell A Thon list?

The Sell A Thon list may be available through the event organizers or on their website. You can also ask other participants if they have a copy of the list or if they can share their earnings with you.

4. Can I get my earnings through email?

Depending on the event organizers, you may be able to receive your earnings through email. However, it is best to confirm with the organizers beforehand to ensure that this is an option.

5. I am new here and am excited to have joined you! How do I get started?

Welcome to the Sell A Thon! To get started, you can sign up with the event organizers and start selling items. You can also reach out to other participants for tips and advice on how to make the most out of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • PampMomof3