• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Are We Receiving New Product Packages/Paperwork?

In summary, July's CN is unavailable to access and can't find the information anywhere else. The products earned in June should arrive on July 23. Executive directors and above will get their materials on the 19th. Sweet!
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
I can't access July's CN, and can't find the info anywhere else! I'm so excited about the products I earned--can't wait to get them!

Amanda

It's listed in the June CN. July 23rd is when the pre-ordered materials and earned products should arrive for regular consultants. Executive directors and above will get their materials on the 19th

Sweet! Thank so much!! Two weeks from tomorrow--woo hoo!

This may be a stupid question but how do I order the fall/winter 2011 catalogs??

Consultant Corner, Managing your Business, Samples/Outlet/Supplies. You will see the pre-order for Fall paperwork. HTH! You have until July 11th doing it that way.

What happens after July 11? I can look it up too, if no one want to tell. ;)

I believe there's a bit of a lag, but then you'll be able to order via P3 Supply Order like normally.

I think you can order them normally after 7/18.

This is my first seaon change. I preordered catalogs but I thought I remember there being change over paperwork. Is that something we get automatically? Or does it even exist? I vaguely remember a discussion like this when I was being recruited (since I joined right after the season change)

Tracy - in the past it came automatically to active consultants - a box with sales tools (cd/dvd with product info), one seasons best, one mini catalog, the supply order form, the sample order form, and catalogs....

Yes, it usually is a set of 25 catalogs. Since the price of shipping has gone up by $.25, they will probably add in a small packet of order forms (like 25 of the duplicate ones). There is usually a new Merrill catalog in there, as well.

Oh, poop! I never even gave that a thought, with the increase in the shipping and my having a whole stack of the old order forms. I was printing off OOF and should have been just using up what I had. :(

Just do what I did. Sit down with a cup of coffee one morning and go through the order forms. scratch out 4.50 and put in 4.75. Then make sure you point it out - BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 1 - why - when you explain filling them out at your shows. I never had an argument or a problem with doing that as everyone was then informed about the increase! I actually found some with get this, $3.75 on them!

Anybody know when the Special Edition Consultant News or other info is supposed to be posted on Consultant's Corner?

Related to When Are We Receiving New Product Packages/Paperwork?

What is the timeline for receiving new product packages and paperwork?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to release new product packages and paperwork every season. This typically occurs in the months of January, April, July, and October.

How will I be notified when new product packages and paperwork are available?

You will receive an email notification from our team when new product packages and paperwork are released. Additionally, you can also check our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for updates.

Can I pre-order new product packages and paperwork?

Yes, you can pre-order new product packages and paperwork through your Pampered Chef consultant. Please note that pre-orders are subject to availability and may be limited.

Will I receive physical copies of the new product packages and paperwork?

Yes, physical copies of the new product packages and paperwork will be included in your orders. However, you can also access digital copies of these materials on our website.

What should I do if I did not receive the new product packages and paperwork with my order?

If you did not receive the new product packages and paperwork with your order, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. We will be happy to assist you in obtaining these materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
maldvs
Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies