• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell a Thon Earned Products....

In summary, The conversation revolves around the different levels of rewards for consultants who held and submitted at least two shows. The rewards include various kitchen products such as knives, bowls, and grinders, as well as recipe collections and holiday-themed decor. There is also excitement and anticipation for the new products and sample packages that will be available for purchase. Some consultants mention their past sales and how they missed out on earning the rewards, while others express gratitude and excitement for the rewards they did earn.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I can't believe no one has asked for this!!

FYI-Directors earned the $6k package.

Here you go!!:D

Attachments

• Sell a  thon fall 2008.jpg
    Sell a thon fall 2008.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 619
Okay so it's not the best pic but at least you can see what you earned!

Thanks Kristi - I was just going to start a thread on this! AWESOME!!!

What was the item for those of us that held two qualifying shows? It is rather difficult
to read on my computer. Thanks.

okay here is the list that i got form someone else - if someone else doesn't like the picture

2 shows value: $46.25
Grinder
Coarse sea & Himalayan salt
bamboo square bowl

$1500 value: $157.25* to receive full value you must have held & submitted at least 2 shows

all items from 2 shows &
forged cutlery 5" Santoku
3" paring knife w/honing case
rotary grater
beaded spreader
sweet mocha hazelnut sprinkle

$3000 value: $385.25 *to receive full value you must have held & submitted at least 2 shows

all items in above 2 shows & $1500 &
Festive holiday desserts recipe collection
5" utility knife w/honing case
silicone crown cake pan
dots oval platter
drink charms
dots stemware (set of 4)
drip less pourer stopper
med round stone w/handles 13"
peppercorn medley holiday serving plate
beaded serving fork
pampered chef Latin flavor fast & easy main dishes recipe collection

$6000 value: $589.75*to receive full value you must have held & submitted at least 2 shows

all of the 2shows, $1500 & $3000 plus
8" chefs knife w/honing case
pastry cutter
mini measure all cup
bamboo knife block
dots bowl trio
beaded serving spoon
dots med bowl
holiday appetizer plate (set of 4)
holiday spreader (set of 2)

Yea I am so glad I earned at least the 1500 level this year.

i'm so glad I'm getting something period

I held 2 shows - barely

Yea I had alot of unusal sales that month I had 395.00 in online sales and then returning past hostess shopping.

Eventhough I did not earn top level, I like the new products for submitting 2 shows. Can you buy the bamboo bowls open stock what if you want 3 for the stand?

cewcooks said:
Eventhough I did not earn top level, I like the new products for submitting 2 shows. Can you buy the bamboo bowls open stock what if you want 3 for the stand?

We'll see how they sell them when we get our changeover packets by the end of the month.

PampMomof3 said:
We'll see how they sell them when we get our changeover packets by the end of the month.

I can't wait till they announce the sample packages and open stock pieces! I am just going nuts waiting here, since my June fell apart and I didn't earn ANYTHING...

KellyTheChef said:
I can't wait till they announce the sample packages and open stock pieces! I am just going nuts waiting here, since my June fell apart and I didn't earn ANYTHING...

I can't wait either for them to announce how we can purchase the sample packages!! I am hoping that we'll be able to see something about them online tomorrow!! I will get NO work done w/ all the PC craziness!!!
Good thing my boss is a HUGE PC fan and she will be just as anxious to find out!!
I was able to hit $1500 but had the other two shows that were for June closed in June I would have had $3000.

I'm confused??

what do you mean open stock aren't they like $19 each so if you wanted them for the stand buy 3???

Hmmmm ... it would be so cool if God would provide a way for me to get a package. I totally need new cutlery ... if the $1500 set is available, then I'd have 2 grinders (one for salt and one for pepper!)

I am still amazed that, in addition to my commission (and FD override!) for a $3000 month, I also get ALL of this! PLUS half-off my conference cost, all of the fun things we got at conference, and all of the stuff I can earn because I attended conference. PC is just the best!Grinder
Coarse sea & Himalayan salt
bamboo square bowl
forged cutlery 5" Santoku
3" paring knife w/honing case
rotary grater
beaded spreader
sweet mocha hazelnut sprinkle
Festive holiday desserts recipe collection
5" utility knife w/honing case
silicone crown cake pan
dots oval platter
drink charms
dots stemware (set of 4)
drip less pourer stopper
med round stone w/handles 13"
peppercorn medley
holiday serving plate
beaded serving fork
pampered chef Latin flavor fast & easy main dishes recipe collection

Wow! That list is AWESOME!

I am excited to get the $1500 pkg, it includes the Santuko knife that I am most excited about.

Hey, I'm just excited for a bowl and grinder! ;)

I just checked and I'll be getting all my stuff on Wednesday the 23rd! I'm so excited!!:D

I should probably know this...but when do the consultants get the new products we earned?

ugh - I had exactly $0 in sales in June....
I would have loved the stuff in the first level!!

From the June 17 Newswire:Director, Sell-A-Thon Samples to be Shipped in July For Directors and above who submitted at least $1,250 of commissionable sales in three of four months from March to June, your new product samples will be shipped and delivered by July 24.For June Sell-A-Thon achievers, your new product samples will be shipped and delivered by July 25.

chefann said:
From the June 17 Newswire:

Director, Sell-A-Thon Samples to be Shipped in July

For Directors and above who submitted at least $1,250 of commissionable sales in three of four months from March to June, your new product samples will be shipped and delivered by July 24.

For June Sell-A-Thon achievers, your new product samples will be shipped and delivered by July 25.

Thanks, Ann! I figured I should know, but thanks for telling me the answer and where I could find it. :)

Thanks everyone for the information. Now I know what the names of the new products are too!

Related to Sell a Thon Earned Products....

What are Sell-a-Thon Earned Products?

Sell-a-Thon Earned Products are special products that can be earned by Pampered Chef consultants through meeting certain sales goals during the company's Sell-a-Thon promotion.

How can I earn Sell-a-Thon Earned Products?

To earn Sell-a-Thon products, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and reach certain sales goals during the Sell-a-Thon promotion period. The specific sales goals and products available may vary each year.

Can I choose which Sell-a-Thon products I want to earn?

No, the Sell-a-Thon products available for consultants to earn are predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by individual consultants.

When will I receive my Sell-a-Thon Earned Products?

Sell-a-Thon products are typically shipped to consultants within 2-4 weeks after the promotion period ends. However, shipping times may vary based on product availability and shipping location.

Can I return or exchange Sell-a-Thon Earned Products?

No, Sell-a-Thon Earned Products cannot be returned or exchanged. These products are exclusive rewards for meeting sales goals and are not available for purchase or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pckrissy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kathie's Kitchen
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies