• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking ~ White/Gold Swirl Party Boxes Asap!

In summary, the white/gold swirl party boxes are 9.5 inches by 6.5 inches by 4 inches and come in sets of 12. They are microwave and freezer safe and can be reused after being cleaned with warm soapy water. While they cannot be personalized, they can be decorated with ribbons, stickers, or other decorations.
chefkeri
Hi all,
I have a class reunion this weekend and they have asked me to donate some PC items as door prizes. :)

I would really love to get some of the old party boxes we use to have...:confused:

Anyone have any they can spare? I can use about 5 but will take any and all that I can get my hands on... :p

Thanks. I would need them mailed no later than tomorrow to CT 06811 (priority mail) I will pay the cost + ... I will send paypal or a check.

THANKS AGAIN! :D

Bump... really need these. :)

I have 2 of the boxes you are looking for. What is your zip code? I do not remember what they sold for so if you can give me a price + shipping you are willing to spend I will send out this afternoon.

I have 5 of the boxes. The only thing I have to put them in is one of the clear bags that I got from Nancy's (I have mailed host kits in those bags without a problem). The problem being that I would be afraid that the corners might get bent by the PO.

Mailing the 5 boxes would be $6.20 with delivery confirmation (2 days - I used shipping NC ot WI to get the estimate). Do you remember how much the boxes were? I could look it up but if you already know...

PM me and we'll work the details out.

Related to Seeking ~ White/Gold Swirl Party Boxes Asap!

What are the dimensions of the white/gold swirl party boxes?

The white/gold swirl party boxes have dimensions of 9.5 inches by 6.5 inches by 4 inches.

How many party boxes come in a set?

Each set of white/gold swirl party boxes includes 12 boxes.

Are the party boxes microwave and freezer safe?

Yes, these party boxes are both microwave and freezer safe, making them perfect for storing and reheating leftovers.

Can I personalize the party boxes with my own design or message?

Unfortunately, these party boxes cannot be personalized. However, you can add your own flair with ribbons, stickers, or other decorations.

Are the party boxes reusable?

Yes, these party boxes are reusable and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. They are also sturdy enough to withstand multiple uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • cwinter474