• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Found on Craigslist...is This Ok to Do??

In summary, when purchasing items on Craigslist, it is important to exercise caution and trust your instincts. Always meet in a public place and bring a friend with you. Make sure to thoroughly inspect the item and ask for more pictures or a return policy if needed. Be aware of potential scams and do not send money or personal information before seeing the item in person. It is also acceptable to negotiate the price of an item, but be respectful and follow Craigslist's guidelines when posting items for sale.
imported_pckrissy
You and your friends will have FUN while you try some of our easy recipes!!
You provide a few ingredients, and I show you how to make them.
We use our products, but you pick from thousands of recipes!
Choose from appetizers, entrees, or desserts.
AND.. when your guests order our products... you 'll get some of our products FREE
The class is FREE, and is held in your home!
I do require a minimum of 12 in attendance.
Email me to book a party in July and you can earn additional kitchen supplies!

She doesn't mention Pampered Chef at all or have her pws listed- so I don't see that it's not allowed. Although this may make her ad totally ineffective. Also Craigslist attracts many scammers, that may make people leary also.

i was just curious.....thanks...i thought the same thing about being ineffective

It sounds like a toe dancing on a line!!! If the contact is a consultant, it may be a violation because she is indeed advertising her business. If her business was holding cooking classes and she did not mention "kitchen tools" of booking a party, then she would be less conspicuous (sp).

It is technically against the rules, but if she doesn't say PC outright then she is still "inbounds" so to speak.I just don't find it all that effective, though.

I agree, Debbie.

Related to Found on Craigslist...is This Ok to Do??

1. Is it safe to purchase items from Craigslist?

While Craigslist can be a great resource for finding deals, it is important to exercise caution when making purchases. Always meet in a public place and bring a friend with you. Trust your instincts and if something feels off, it's best to walk away.

2. How can I make sure the item I am purchasing is in good condition?

It is always a good idea to thoroughly inspect the item before making a purchase. If possible, ask the seller for more pictures or a video of the item. You can also ask for a return policy in case the item is not as described.

3. Are there any scams I should be aware of on Craigslist?

Unfortunately, there are scammers on Craigslist, just like with any other online platform. Be wary of deals that seem too good to be true, and never send money or personal information before seeing the item in person.

4. Can I negotiate the price of an item on Craigslist?

Yes, many sellers on Craigslist are open to negotiating the price of their items. It is always worth asking if the seller is willing to lower the price, but be respectful and don't haggle too aggressively.

5. Is it okay to post items for sale on Craigslist?

Yes, as long as you are following the guidelines and terms of use set by Craigslist. It is important to accurately describe the item, include clear pictures, and be transparent about the condition and price. Also, make sure to meet potential buyers in a public place and only accept cash as payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3